Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Worthing!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Never thought I'd say this but com'on Worthing! Hope you thrash Southwick tomorrow. I do hate Worthing but nothing like Southwick.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Never thought I'd say this but com'on Worthing! Hope you thrash Southwick tomorrow. I do hate Worthing but nothing like Southwick.

This thread's an all round failure really. See what you're trying to do but you picked the wrong town. I reckon at least 90% of Albion fans would definitely cheer on Worthing if they were playing big league opposition. My old home town's always been a big supporter of the Albion (probably the biggest support outside Brighton and Hove) and whenever I've been to Woodside Road everyone's always looked out for the Albion results.

C'mon you Rebels!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
This thread's an all round failure really. See what you're trying to do but you picked the wrong town. I reckon at least 90% of Albion fans would definitely cheer on Worthing if they were playing big league opposition. My old home town's always been a big supporter of the Albion (probably the biggest support outside Brighton and Hove) and whenever I've been to Woodside Road everyone's always looked out for the Albion results.

C'mon you Rebels!

I hate Southwick fc, whats your point?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I hate Southwick fc, whats your point?

Dunno. I usually don't have one and considering I've been at work since silly o'clock this morning, I've had to make do with Tesco brand normal tea instead of Earl Grey and I am trying to remember where I put the tickets for the Stoke game tomorrow you'll do bloody well to get any sense out of me at all today.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Dunno. I usually don't have one and considering I've been at work since silly o'clock this morning, I've had to make do with Tesco brand normal tea instead of Earl Grey and I am trying to remember where I put the tickets for the Stoke game tomorrow you'll do bloody well to get any sense out of me at all today.

LOL Get your head down mate and stop worrying about the big bame on saturday, Southwick are getting spanked and thats that!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Eh?

What a WASTE of cyberspace this thread has been.

Who are worthing playing? why do we hate southwick? Whats UP with that?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Eh?

What a WASTE of cyberspace this thread has been.

Who are worthing playing? why do we hate southwick? Whats UP with that?

We hate Southwick because they're starting to think they're the big club of Brighton, their fans are arrogant and they spend way beyond their means I think that alone is enough to hate Southwick fc!! SCUM!

It can't be that much of a waste of cyberspace, your on it!

You got the "other" club I support involved, of course I'm going to get involved.

Utter waste of spcae thread from someone who obviously is taking the mickey out of the crawley-utd stuff....if you wanted to do this sort of thing properly you would know that the club with money in sussex is nearer to brighton than southwick!

Half arse, half-brained attempt at making a joke!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You're really not all there are you falmer? Worthing Utd v Southwick... thats United as in the County Two side that play at the Albon Memorial. And where on earth did you get that wonderful piece of information about Southwick spending plenty of money? Oh and they average around 30 attendances for home games, all arrogant no doubt? Go and sit in a darkened corner you silly little man (woman - whatever).

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You got the "other" club I support involved, of course I'm going to get involved.

Utter waste of spcae thread from someone who obviously is taking the mickey out of the crawley-utd stuff....if you wanted to do this sort of thing properly you would know that the club with money in sussex is nearer to brighton than southwick!

Half arse, half-brained attempt at making a joke!

Ok your right, I do apoligise. Very sorry for this tastless joke which has offended some NSC users. Your right, I should of done more reseach on this joke to make it more proper and found out who the club with more money and closer to Brighton is, then I would of had everyone chuckling. Next time i'll put more groundwork into it, thanks for te constructibe critism Vatican, it'll onlt help!
Come on the Worthing!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here