Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Villa!

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I’m supporting Villa this afternoon as I’d normally do for this particular fixture.

I hope they get all three points then nothing more until West Ham for they are down anyway.

If we want to catch Palace, we realistically need them to get nothing today.

Come on Sockboy!

Villa need to lose. Palace need to win. Today I support Palace.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Awful abuse aimed at Zaha, no place in society for that disgraceful.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
To be honest, I would hope it has been reported to the police.
West mids police have said they are investigating.

Absolutely sickening, hope Wilf gets a hat-trick and sends Villa back where they belong, getting a kicking in south Brum next season.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Awful abuse aimed at Zaha, no place in society for that disgraceful.

Apologies in advance for a link to the DM, but their article is the most graphic.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8514741/Wilfried-Zaha-subjected-vile-racist-abuse-ahead-Crystal-Palaces-game-Aston-Villa.html

The racist poster, unless he or she is completely thick, must be concerned about an early morning knock on the door from the police.

Racist Chelsea fans turning on Tammy Abraham too, after some missed goal chances. No surprise from that fanbase.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Zaha is going to be mighty pissed over that Villa fan tweet earlier. :ohmy:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Question for all the Palace fans today:

Who would you rather Villa lose against?
Palace?
Everton?
Arsenal?
West Ham?

Also, bare in mind that Villa only need to lose 1 to stop their chances of catching us.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
View attachment 125996

I think Wilf will be up for it today, nice message from a Villa fan :censored:

I've just seen this - a mate who's Palace supporter shared it with a WhatsApp group we are both on. Absolutely disgusting, and I hope they track this Villa down and come down on him very hard.

I want Villa to be humiliated and Zaha to score.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That has confirmed it. The Wolves game had the Villa crowd noise for the first 5 minutes as they have just played it in this game. Bet that went down in Wolverhampton.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Apologies in advance for a link to the DM, but their article is the most graphic.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8514741/Wilfried-Zaha-subjected-vile-racist-abuse-ahead-Crystal-Palaces-game-Aston-Villa.html

The racist poster, unless he or she is completely thick, must be concerned about an early morning knock on the door from the police.

Racist Chelsea fans turning on Tammy Abraham too, after some missed goal chances. No surprise from that fanbase.

Just how dim must be the poster of that crap? As mentioned early morning knock on the door awaits...

Obviously I don't like Mr Tumble but that isn't due to the fact he is black, just his liking for terra firma when breathed upon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don’t understand the obsession with finishing above them in the current situation we are in.

Bragging rights for 14th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. It's pathetic and embarrassing that a chance of finishing above Palace is more important than seeing another nail in the coffin of a team that we need to finish below us.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
rather than the raciest content?
DbLlx5jXcAAMuu4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here