Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on United!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The BBS when you guys have something to shout/moan about is the same, don't worry! :thumbsup:

Having an away end certainly helps proceedings though, having CPFC fans on your main board doesn't go down too well with some of the natives!

Well having CPFC fans on your board is a bit like having them move into your neighbourhood - it devalues it no end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can people give a good example of a good Buckley dive to win a penalty? I'm not saying categorically that he hasn't but generally, he's not very strong when tackled, and perhaps some of his supposed dives are just when he's fallen because he's been out-muscled (fairly) by another player.

I am fairly sure the equalising penalty at Sehurst coverted by Barnes, was a dive from Buckley. My Palace supporting friend agreed that Zaha had dived previously so we laughed about it and called it quits.

Ian Holloway is feeling very sorry for himself, saying his opinions don't count.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ian Holloway is a ****ing clown and his team are a total and utter pile of shit.

Palace are a joke team and I loathe them with every atom of my being. I ****ing hate Man Utd too but today I raise my glass to the pompous mancs as I think of all those clowns in their jester suits crying on the train back to North Surrey.

What a bunch of useless bellend dickheads.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Ian Holloway is a ****ing clown and his team are a total and utter pile of shit.

Palace are a joke team and I loathe them with every atom of my being. I ****ing hate Man Utd too but today I raise my glass to the pompous mancs as I think of all those clowns in their jester suits crying on the train back to North Surrey.

What a bunch of useless bellend dickheads.

They're still a tier above us though, so therefore better.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think we've played well in our first 4 games, far better than our last stint in the PL which is encouraging.

Diving = Cheating, perhaps! It must be tough supporting the likes of Buckley though if that's the case.

I do feel for you. Not Crystal Palace but YOU. On your rivals message board telling everyone how you feel you've been cheated by the big boys. Deary me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
They're still a tier above us though, so therefore better.

They're above us because of one man. Señor Gustavo Guevara Poyet and his stupid tactics and woeful preparation.

Palace are NOT good enough to play in the premier league. Their fans are a load of flag waving muppets with ridiculous clown strips. I hate them, I hate their club, I hate the dicks who come on here acting all chummy while we KNOW they're laughing behind their hands at us.

**** off PAlace, **** off Holloway you carrot munching bitch, **** off all of you. Stick to BBS.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My good mate at work Dennis is a palace fan and i desperstely wanted them to win today. He hates man u, I hate man utd and all their plastic fans. Dennis would want the albion to beat united. For him and decent palace fans like croydonbloke on here and sjlm i wanted palace to win.

However as far as the palace bellends on here are concerned like se20 and 5 zero im ****ing glad they cheated their way to a win **** you and **** off back to bbs.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
They're above us because of one man. Señor Gustavo Guevara Poyet and his stupid tactics and woeful preparation.

Palace are NOT good enough to play in the premier league. Their fans are a load of flag waving muppets with ridiculous clown strips. I hate them, I hate their club, I hate the dicks who come on here acting all chummy while we KNOW they're laughing behind their hands at us.

**** off PAlace, **** off Holloway you carrot munching bitch, **** off all of you. Stick to BBS.

I'm laughing outright at you Bevendean. Not necessarily Brighton but certainly you.

Well we've now played a team at the top of the premiership and gave a good account of ourselves with 10 men no less. Definitely not a pen but I think the red was fair enough as he was last man. Overall Man United looked better but not the million times better that you lot assumed they would. 4 games in and not been thrashed by anyone so far.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
My good mate at work Dennis is a palace fan and i desperstely wamted them to win today. He hates man u I hate man utd and all their plastic fans. Dennis would want the albion to beat united. For him amd decemt palace fams like croydonbloke on here and sjlm i wanted palace to win.

However as far as the palace bellends on here are concerned like se20 and 5 zero im ****ing glad they cheated their way to a win **** you.

I shall ignore your first paragraph and put it down to a temporary mental aberration. Your second paragraph is the correct attitude.

Here's what you do. Monday morning, Dennis sat there looking all glum. Stride over to him, scream in his face "what are you gloomy about you ****ing Palace GIMP..now you know what colleen feels like having to roll over and let Rooney **** you up the arse...palace are SHIT stop supporting them or you are dead to me DENNIS you ****ing pikey ****." then offer to make everyone a coffee...turn to Dennis and gob on him to let him know he's shit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I'm laughing outright at you Bevendean. Not necessarily Brighton but certainly you.

Well we've now played a team at the top of the premiership and gave a good account of ourselves with 10 men no less. Definitely not a pen but I think the red was fair enough as he was last man. Overall Man United looked better but not the million times better that you lot assumed they would. 4 games in and not been thrashed by anyone so far.

Who. Gives. A. Shit.

You know you are not good enough to compete at that level. Just piss off back to the BBS and let us all laugh at you from over here. Watford...Watford hate you possibly as much as us now after that flukey shit at Wembley. I was on holiday with some Bloke from Watford...he was still in a state of mental torment..he kept saying.." but we were better than them...we were better than them...and we still lost"

I hate you club mate. Diving players, criminal owners, dodgy accountants rustic goon manager..**** off you mess.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Don't worry. You will be.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I shall ignore your first paragraph and put it down to a temporary mental aberration. Your second paragraph is the correct attitude.

Here's what you do. Monday morning, Dennis sat there looking all glum. Stride over to him, scream in his face "what are you gloomy about you ****ing Palace GIMP..now you know what colleen feels like having to roll over and let Rooney **** you up the arse...palace are SHIT stop supporting them or you are dead to me DENNIS you ****ing pikey ****." then offer to make everyone a coffee...turn to Dennis and gob on him to let him know he's shit.

Bloody hell :facepalm:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Who. Gives. A. Shit.

You know you are not good enough to compete at that level. Just piss off back to the BBS and let us all laugh at you from over here. Watford...Watford hate you possibly as much as us now after that flukey shit at Wembley. I was on holiday with some Bloke from Watford...he was still in a state of mental torment..he kept saying.." but we were better than them...we were better than them...and we still lost"

I hate you club mate. Diving players, criminal owners, dodgy accountants rustic goon manager..**** off you mess.

Wishful thinking mate. We will be competitive, especially at home. We only have to be better than 3 teams and Hull, Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, West Brom Fulham and maybe West Ham now they will be without Andy Caroll for a while, will all be down there.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I dont think Buckley has ever been booked for us for diving, unlike a certain manure bench warmer

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Who. Gives. A. Shit.

We've competed with everyone so far. As for Watford... had they chosen not to exploit a loophole they'd have been no where near in the first place. Thankfully there was no fluking from us in the semis eh? As for the libellous drivel you're spouting at the end lmao you've proven all you need to feller ;)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wishful thinking mate. We will be competitive, especially at home. We only have to be better than 3 teams and Hull, Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, West Brom Fulham and maybe West Ham now they will be without Andy Caroll for a while, will all be down there.

What particular part of "Who. Gives. A. Shit" do you find so difficult to understand?! For the love of God, just piss off & take the rest of your deluded, gibbering mates with you.

Sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here