Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on United!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You're still banging on about our administration? Who's the sadkeep now eh? You only dream about being in the Prem while we live it.

You're a joke.
But we have more fun.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Hardly. No, it wasn't a penalty, but it's not as though that decided the game, nor did Palace ever look likely to get anything out of it.

They had enough awful penalty decisions in their favour last season, it's about time they copped a few in return. Karma.

Thought it was heading for a 0-0 and the title of "Worst game in Premier League history" as Palace parked the bus. United looked **** and Palace didn't want to attack but until the referee made that terrible decision it looked like ending in a draw.

Hardly. No, it wasn't a penalty, but it's not as though that decided the game, nor did Palace ever look likely to get anything out of it.

They had enough awful penalty decisions in their favour last season, it's about time they copped a few in return. Karma.

The decision to send off Dikchoochoo completely decided the game and handed the points to United. Good luck trying to keep out Van Persie and Rooney with 10 men at Old Trafford.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Inferiority complex? We feel so inferior to Brighton, the club that's been in our shadow for the last 30 years.

Dream on mate.

You're still banging on about our administration? Who's the sadkeep now eh? You only dream about being in the Prem while we live it.

You're a joke.

See any connection? Any reason that we might keep going on about your administrations? One day your scummy club's moronic fan base (yes, that includes you) might acknowledge the fact that you might have had the upper hand over us "for 30 years" simply because you phucked your creditors over for millions. Twice. Or are you simply too much of a moron to realise that?

You are like a bad smell that won't go away no matter how hard one tries. Why are you even on here? Now please phuck off.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
You as well....Pssst, you are on the wrong forum.

whoosh.gif

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
See any connection? Any reason that we might keep going on about your administrations? One day your scummy club's moronic fan base (yes, that includes you) might acknowledge the fact that you might have had the upper hand over us "for 30 years" simply because you phucked your creditors over for millions. Twice. Or are you simply too much of a moron to realise that?

You are like a bad smell that won't go away no matter how hard one tries. Why are you even on here? Now please phuck off.

You're a bitter and twisted individual that's for sure. When your club eventually goes into admin, lets see how cocky you are then eh?

Feb 14, 2010
You're a bitter and twisted individual that's for sure. When your club eventually goes into admin, lets see how cocky you are then eh?

What, twice go into admin, fail to pay creditors, keep our ground and multi million pound players and then get promoted the season after? Yeah, must have been as tough as having the ground sold, ground sharing at Gillingham and playing at an athletics track in the lower leagues for 10 years! Now run along and bang your drum

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
What, twice go into admin, fail to pay creditors, keep our ground and multi million pound players and then get promoted the season after? Yeah, must have been as tough as having the ground sold, ground sharing at Gillingham and playing at an athletics track in the lower leagues for 10 years! Now run along and bang your drum

Fail to pay creditors? Do you understand what administration means simpleton? You haven't a clue what it means do you?

Go on admit how much of an imbecile you are.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In the United Kingdom, football clubs sometimes choose to enter administration when they are unable to pay off outstanding debts. Under the Insolvency Act 1986, a business will face a winding-up order bringing them to court and if it is shown that a business cannot pay debts as they fall due or cannot repay outstanding debts then the company will be classified as insolvent. Administration puts accountants "in charge of pretty much everything apart from coaching the players and picking the team". For a football club in administration, the "football creditors rule" requires football-related debts such as wages owed to players and staff, and transfer fees owed to other clubs to be paid first.

Feb 14, 2010
In the United Kingdom, football clubs sometimes choose to enter administration when they are unable to pay off outstanding debts. Under the Insolvency Act 1986, a business will face a winding-up order bringing them to court and if it is shown that a business cannot pay debts as they fall due or cannot repay outstanding debts then the company will be classified as insolvent. Administration puts accountants "in charge of pretty much everything apart from coaching the players and picking the team". For a football club in administration, the "football creditors rule" requires football-related debts such as wages owed to players and staff, and transfer fees owed to other clubs to be paid first.

Was their drum bought on credit and would that have been a football related debt that attracted the preference?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

IF it were to happen the last thing I'd be doing would be bragging about how well we've done for 30 years despite leaving a trail of destroyed local businesses because we'd phucked them over financially. Twice. You do understand that administration is your club's preferred way of wriggling out of its financial responsibilities don't you? It isn't an honourable way of doing business.

You really do need to examine your club's morals. Then you can phuck off.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
29? What are you a f'kin stalker. You don't know my age.

You're a weirdo mate.

ha! Oh you're priceless. Can I just run our little exchange past everyone else?

You post at 3am on a Saturday night on a forum you're not even a fan of.

You then get accused of being a 29 year old virgin and the part of the insult you object to is I got your age wrong.

You then PM me exactly the same message as you typed here but by then your anger had taken over so much that you barely spell one word correctly.

You absolute nutter. Honestly you need a new hobby and some real mates. Posting here at 3 am in a Saturday night is not normal. Not even for Palace trolls.

p.s. whilst you were on your rival's forum at 3 in the morning calling us all weirdos and telling us how funny life is we were all tucked up in bed with our wife or girlfriend. Just saying...

Last edited:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
What people forget is that we should of been playing United on Satrday instead of Palarse (geddit!). If he had not sacked Dean WILKINS (whimper, gusset moistens) and stoled the cup final money from 1983 when we finnished SEVENTH then we would have beated that lot in May and would be celebrating a 6-0 (Savage 2, Johnny Dixon, Loft, Revell, zaha OG) and VICTOIRE (I have been doing French lessons like) at Old Trafford would have been asurred.

Admit it. You are gutted that we are not being pounded 6-0 every other week.

I'm quite happy for you to lose 1-0 everyweek - same end result.:)

Let's be honest - you've had a result in the fact that Sunderland are self imploding and that Spurs & Man United are not up to speed yet. When things settle down the 6-0's will come - don't worry.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm quite happy for you to lose 1-0 everyweek - same end result.:)

Looks as if the Palace fans knew they would get a slippering and so avoided attending the match Major, judging by the empty seats in the Palace end.

BUH_1k9CEAAn0DE.jpg

Looks as if the Palace fans knew they would get a slippering and so avoided attending the match Major, judging by the empty seats in the Palace end.

View attachment 47001

Well down El Pres - they never let me down :lolol:

Not that I'm interested anymore !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here