Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Swindon!!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I hate you Brighton poofs! We were all over you like a rash on Sunday, and we will destroy you tonight!..you know we will!!

eee-i-eee-i-eee-i-o, up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing: WE ARE SWINDON, WE ARE SWINDON...ANDY IS OUR KING!!!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Just got in from school have we, maybe your mum/sister/aunite whoever she is can calm you down with a nice cold bottle of milk there there...........:salute:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nice first post.

You realise that your postings are directly tracable to your work - the email address of which was sent to me a couple of minutes ago. Just thought you'd be a little more careful about the nature of your posts given who you work for...

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Egg Fried Rice
by Ken Hom

Serves 4

Preparation time less than 30 mins

Cooking time less than 10 mins Print friendly version

Ingredients

2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2tsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp/1fl oz/30ml groundnut oil
1 quantity of perfect steamed rice, cooled completely
¼tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions

Method

1. Put the eggs, sesame oil and half the salt in a small jug or bowl, mix with a fork and set aside.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat. Add groundnut oil and, when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the cold cooked rice. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until it is thoroughly heated through.
3. Next drizzle in the egg and oil mixture and continue to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs have set and the mixture is dry.
4. Add the remaining salt and the pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes longer, then toss in the spring onions. Stir several times, turn once on to a platter and serve at once.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dannyboyseagull said:
maybe your mum/sister/aunite whoever she is can calm you down with a nice cold bottle of milk there there...........:salute:
after you finished having it off with her

and then me

and then me again

and again

and again

and again

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
stfc71 said:
I hate you Brighton poofs! We were all over you like a rash on Sunday, and we will destroy you tonight!..you know we will!!

eee-i-eee-i-eee-i-o, up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing: WE ARE SWINDON, WE ARE SWINDON...ANDY IS OUR KING!!!!

blah blah blah

while your here make yourself useful and help out the fella with ms excel problem, then have your tea

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bozza said:
Nice first post.

You realise that your postings are directly tracable to your work - the email address of which was sent to me a couple of minutes ago. Just thought you'd be a little more careful about the nature of your posts given who you work for...

Go on Bozza, tell all :lolol:

Is it the National Research Centre For Genetic Mutations Caused By Inter-Generational Same Family Sexual Relations?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bozza said:
Nice first post.

its not the swindon manager himself is it :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My money's on Andy King.

Hi Wan, to use your Chinese name.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Come on you reds! this forum is nothing compared to our Swindon one! all your fans are on our site thinking they're funny and slating us. Bus I would do the same on your's, but this site is so dull!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bozza whats his email! theres a drink in it for ya ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here