Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Socceroos....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Got to get 3 points from this game....

Tension is building in Zefarelly mansions here...Natives are restless but dressed for the occasion...

socceroos0066fw.jpg

:cool:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
An Aussie/Jap draw is required for the purposes of todays accumulator (followed by a win for the Czechs and the Italians).

Yesterdays Holland/Mexico/Portugal wager came in, swelling the coffers by £10 (oh yeah, I bet BIG).

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Anyone know where I can stream this game from work? Most the places I have looked require me to download software which I am not allowed to do at work.

Come Socceroos! The first time in my lifetime they are playing at a WC...the last time they played i was a 3 month old foetus.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
tedebear said:
Got to get 3 points from this game....

Tension is building in Zefarelly mansions here...Natives are restless but dressed for the occasion...

socceroos0066fw.jpg

:cool:

thats my boy cooler than most . . . He is English you know ;)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Australia. Many are the mornings I have wasted watching Australian birds doing keep fit on Sky, so in honour of the lycra bound goddesses, it has to be Socceroos.

Then again, any country which has vending machines which dispense used ladies underwear must have something going for it!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Japan. I have them in the office sweep.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cmon you Aussies. would love to see them don well after being screwed for so many years by having to qualify against the South Americans.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Come on Socceroos....

zefarelly said:
thats my boy cooler than most . . . He is English you know ;)

He was English on Saturday, today he's Australian... every other day he's a bit of both!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here