Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come On Scotland

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
chemical brother said:
I've decided to commit suicide if Holland don't get through. If we fail to qualify this time I will be so sad it will break my heart. There will be no point in living til Euro 2004 let alone going if the oranje won't be there.

xx

Well lets be honest, the Dutch will probably choke. Best hope that it does not go to penalties.

Still we are going to Portugal.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
why they never support us they wanted france to win on sunday us to lose in euro 96 semi and every other game we play in every sport since

The sweaties are going tae get GUBBED !

I am going tae LAUGH ! :laugh:

The tartan twerps are going tae CRY ! :cry:

The jocks are going to have to keep wanting OTHER teams to beat the ENGERLAND, and they are going tae have to eat their LIVERS ! :ohmy:

EEEENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLA-AND.
ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND, ENGERLA-AND EEEENGERLAND (repeat) :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Jocks/Taffs help wanted!

Not from me c'mon anybody playing either of them (French excepted) I'd rather the Germans than either of them...

The only answer is to hate them as much as they hate us. If they lose they'll probably blame us anyway and write a song about how we did them down!

The republic of England can't happen soon enough for me!

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I'm torn between seeing both of them shuffle back to their respective parts of the UK, totally humiliated, and wanting them to get to Portugal so we can send them packing.
Tough one.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm half Scots so I want Scotland to get a result which wont happen now as they are 3-0 down bollox:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's all gone a bit pear shaped.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I suppose I'll have to go with the humiliation option now then. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think it's about time the celtic nations all joined up to form one "super" team. I can see it now.. the shear firepower of Northern Ireland, the famously unbreachable Scottish defence and a midfield marshalled by the classy, strolling Robbie Savage ( :jester: ).

And true to form, they will need a foreign coach, as is trendy nowadays. I'd suggest Alan Ball. :lolol: :lolol:

Here's how they'd line up:

.................:shootself
:dunce:... :drink:.....:jester:....:censored:
:lolol:.... :blush:..... :jester:..... :dunce:
............ :D .... :rolleyes:

sub:
Robert Earnshaw

Nevermind. England are there. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here