And stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd love the Scots and the Welsh to qualify. Who gives a toss about seeing bloody Russia in the finals next year ? Much rather see Wales there for a change. And another massive match against the scots would be a mouth-watering occasion.
And it'd be funny to see the hammerings dished ot to them both next summer.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd love to see Wales there. Not sure about Scotland. Holland would be a big miss for the tournament as well, think of all those blonde, liberated birds with their faces painted.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I would loove to see the Scots & Welsh get through to the finals....if only to be in Englands group and get hammered when we play them :)

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
As an Englishman living in Edinburgh, I was told in the pub before the first leg on Saturday:

"Remember - if you don't cheer Scotland, we'll hate you forever. If you do, we'll call you a patronising bastard."

I don't care. I cheered. Come on Scotland!

Nov 3, 2003
good luck to the jocks and the sheep tonight ok im your typical brit tonight but dont wanan know when England are not in there (ok we are through) but wouldnt it be great if the 3 make it

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Leave it Chappers, all the best to Scotland tonight :clap: and i suspose Wales as well :sheep:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
would like to see them through , van nistlerooys not playing for holland is he ?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Good luck scotland, I think it will be a great result if they qualify and good luck to them. WIth Holland out its one less team who can compete with England.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is this the same Scotland that hopes we lose every game we play. The same Scotland that supportedthe Argies against us in World CUp 1998?

f*** 'em.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If the situation was reversed I somehow doubt that the Scots would be wishing England all the best.

However I hope that the Scots and Welsh both make it through. Better than the cheating Ruskies anyway.

Dandyman

In London village.
I hope Scotland win AND that they find something better to sing than that piece of narrow minded nationalistic drivel (Some of us can remember when it was "Scotland the Brave").

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just sent a text message to a scottish mate of mine saying I hope the scots get through so we can stuff them next summer.
Interesting, when I typed 'scots' in on my phone, the predictive text initially came up with 'pants'.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here