Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Russell.....Sign someone !!!

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Fed up with hearing about other clubs being very active in the transfer market and all I read about us is 'Owusu signs 2 year deal at Adelaide Utd'. Come on for Gods sake !!!!!!:angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's still on holiday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How long is his holiday , he was off on holiday when he signed a contract , that was over 4 weeks ago

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How long is his holiday , he was off on holiday when he signed a contract , that was over 4 weeks ago

That was a break, he's now on holiday. Great isn't it, he had a few months off mid season as well :lolol:

waleseagull

Feb 26, 2009
Cwmbran, Wales
Some of you have no patience dont you realise without Dick Knight there would be no Albion , without Tony Bloom no Falmer and without Russel Slade we would be in Division 2. Look at a lot of other clubs they are far far worse off than us Bournemouth , Stockport and a lot more . Give our guys a break they will get it right

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's only mid June. Some people really do have no patience.
Yes mid-june and 7 weeks or so til kick-off so running out of time.Certainly don't want everyones leftovers yet again.Now is the time to get active as these players need to gel aswel:shrug:

Everyother club has had some sort of news and we have had sweet fa:wozza:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes mid-june and 7 weeks or so til kick-off so running out of time.Certainly don't want everyones leftovers yet again.Now is the time to get active as these players need to gel aswel:shrug:

Everyother club has had some sort of news and we have had sweet fa:wozza:

I can only hope RS and TB had all the deals set up ready to go before he went on holiday.
But I hate to think we will just be scrambling to sign anyone just to make the squad up.
But if they did, nothing seems to have leaked out. I also feel that RS was confident that Owusu would be staying.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We always leave things too late. When will we ever learn. The bookies arer clearly expecting us to be a force to be reckoned with this season but time alone will tell whether they are right. Without any decent signings, I suspect we'll be near the bottom of Lg 1 again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Go on Russell, go out and sign anybody who is out of contract just to keep a few people happy. However, bear in mind that it will be the same people gripeing when these signing prove to be no good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here