Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Rochdale!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ok, without Gillingham, what do you think would have happened to our club? ??? I can't stand some of the ignorance of people on here. Constantly bleating about Dick Knight aswell, christ. I wish Gillingham all the success because without them agreeing to share with us (obviously it wasn't completely selfless and they got a new stand out of it, but they didn't have to let us share), I wouldn't have had a club to support.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gillingham won 2-1. Rochdale were rubbish!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ok, without Gillingham, what do you think would have happened to our club? ??? I can't stand some of the ignorance of people on here. Constantly bleating about Dick Knight aswell, christ. I wish Gillingham all the success because without them agreeing to share with us (obviously it wasn't completely selfless and they got a new stand out of it, but they didn't have to let us share), I wouldn't have had a club to support.

But it's a DUMP!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pikeys win:angry:
Lets hope Shrews win at wembely

Why?

A day out at Priestfield or an evening game will see us taking a maximum allocation. A Tuesday night in Shrewsbury...?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fact, but they helped us massively. And they did have one nice fish and chip shop I seem to remember.

And The Cricketers were very welcoming when we were the home team-even put on free food for us after the last game we used Pissfilled as home...It turned out a lot better than a ground share with Portscum would have!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Shrewsbury would do very nicely for me - there are precious few games in the Midlands next year...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here