Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Pride step aside.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yet more bile, this time disguised as 'reasonable objection' against a problem that doesn't even exist. IF they announce Pride for the 6th August then there will be an issue. Until then there is no issue.

If, as any sane person is expecting, they do announce it for a different date to accommodate our perfectly reasonable request, will you bounce this and say: "Well done, good decision - thanks, Pride"?

Your post smacks at best of muddled, demented stupidity and, at worst, of unnecessarily malicious, barrel-scraping incitement. No offence...
Not all and none taken.

Of course I will. However it will be up to the authorities to decide who gets the go ahead if no resolution can be found. As I said August 6th is the pivotal date however, I am sure the preceding Saturday will also be earmarked for a game at Falmer. One year today seems the most viable solution for Pride.

I cannot think of a bigger event in the history of Brighton and Hove that is dedicated to the people of Brighton and Hove, than the opening of the Falmer Stadium. The first competitive match being incredibly important occasion to the club, the supporters and the city.

I can think of nothing worse than the Stadium sitting empty on the first weekend of the 2011/12 League season whilst the City is overrun with people who have no real interest in the conurbation aside from it being a party venue.

Thats unfair!

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
reported in the argus today pride are asking for thoughts on the date for next year.Pride will be , if given the green light by the council ,on either the 13th, 20th,27th or first saturday in september.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hmmmm.Let's see.Pride .........or the Albion at Falmer.Tough one that.Hope enough of you Pridesters make the only decision you can so that I can get a Falmer ticket.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I still dont know why we cant have both, make it a love in.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can none of you READ?

see post 63...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They are going to do it on a Tuesday!
Is it just me or is that a little MENTAL of them?

I think you'll find all those dates are a SATURDAY

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Bollocks. You're telling me only 250 people from Brighton & Hove go to pride?

indeed. I saw about 25 people I know who all pay council tax. We're a tenth of the way there already

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here