Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Palace?

Come on Palace or come on Chelsea?

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Feel dirty but I am not supporting a Russian funded English team!

Who cares who wins, they're both chav' esque clubs in there own right.

One is associated with the Kings Road, while the other are associated with road kings (horse and iron related)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I couldn't give two hoots.

That could have been an option, it’s a cop out which is why it isn’t an option :smile:

The majority of NSC supporting a Putin funded team? **** me

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Isn’t all Albion fans 1st team Chelsea?

That’s what I’ve been told by numerous Palace fans (one of whom’s first team is Liverpool)

This rhetoric always makes me laugh: you only have to look at the difference between palace attendances in the Championship vs the PL to see that they clearly have approx 10k glory supporters/fans of other teams watching their local team in the top division

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Even if it meant we won the league or stayed up?!

In that scenario, I'm not sure Palace fans would want Palace to win unless they were going to be relegated as a result of not winning.

It's problematic, but the idea of having to rely on them doing us a favour for our success or survival still isn't particularly appealing.

Feel dirty but I am not supporting a Russian funded English team!

Those funds are sanctioned so not really Russian any more, they will no doubt go to some deserving charity soon. Chelsea are effectively an American club now depending on who wins the bidding.

A much stronger argument is the greater proportion of fash and racists among the fan base compared to Palace. But every club has those so at the end of the day our own rivalry still just about trumps that

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bet you didn’t feel like that when they played Cardiff in CH last season, you hypocrite :wink:

In that season, Palace drew 0-0 against Cardiff at home and beat them 3-2 in the penultimate game away.

Palace not winning that game, but drawing both would've worked for us as we stayed up by 2 points over Cardiff.

So I think I'll still retain the absolutist position of never wanting Palace to win. For now at least... :wink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not just wanting Palace to lose but to be humiliated with a result like 6-0.

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
Looking forward to watching the scum being totally humiliated by Chelski (would be more than happy with a 4-0 scoreline) and Zaha crying like a baby as his hamstring rips and puts him out for the rest of the Season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No matter how much I try, I just can't make myself want Palace to win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace and Chelsea fans both desperate to be The Pride of London.

2 bald men fighting over our comb. :lolol:

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chelsea for me or in fact anyone who plays palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here