Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on north stand...show some support for Michel

channon

Apr 5, 2011
I am normally wsu trying north stand . Was also in north on Saturday behind goal great view of 3rd goal

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Normally WSU. Tried East stand for Chelsea, and will be in WSL on Tuesday evening.

Was hoping for a bumper crowd for this one, but looking like we will struggle to each 10,000 at this rate with Reading having sold about 300 last time I heard.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i will get my ticket booked tomorrow.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
lets hope that the day trippers in to the North stand on tuesday make some noise, because frankly yesterday was embarrassing. You could tell the North Stand season Ticket holders that were there, as they (as was i) singing their hearts out, only for the 20 rows in front to sit there and not join in at all.

If you are coming to the north stand on Tuesday and you are not a regular in there, please try and get involved.

We can even start out with some easy songs if you like. Maybe Albion, Albion etc or Seagulls, seagulls etc, when you have mastered that maybe we can try something like GOSBTS. If you get the hang of that we might even try "we are brighton, super brighton etc"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well I'm clearly not wrong. It's a FACT that the North Stand is the cheapest part of the stadium, therefore the club deems it to be the worst place to sit. I appreciate everyone has their own preferences, in fact I posted that on another thread this morning, but you can't argue that for whatever reason the facts say people are getting less for their money if they sit there on Tuesday.
I thought wsu wings were the same price, anyway its not the cost its value for money imo ns has added value

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And of course it was exactly the same 7-8000 every game at Withdean wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Clearly not. But from every unique person which visited Withdean do you believe there is a subset of 15000 supporters who feel obliged to turn out on Tuesday to support Michel? I struggle to see this personally.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
lets hope that the day trippers in to the North stand on tuesday make some noise, because frankly yesterday was embarrassing. You could tell the North Stand season Ticket holders that were there, as they (as was i) singing their hearts out, only for the 20 rows in front to sit there and not join in at all.

If you are coming to the north stand on Tuesday and you are not a regular in there, please try and get involved.

We can even start out with some easy songs if you like. Maybe Albion, Albion etc or Seagulls, seagulls etc, when you have mastered that maybe we can try something like GOSBTS. If you get the hang of that we might even try "we are brighton, super brighton etc"

Such a HERO. :dunce:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Maybe the issue is that they are friendlies?

Given that a huge amount of supporters can't even be arsed to turn up, can you really expect all those that are there to want to sing? Personally, for me friendlies are about a few beers, and sitting down (or standing at non-league grounds) and just watching.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Trigger, i am so pleased that you recognise this fact

:tosser:

I can do nothing but bow to the self proclaimed leader of The Albion :bowdown:

I'd cut the wanker signs out too if I were you, can be a dangerous thing to do, remember you have to leave your keyboard at some point.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I can do nothing but bow to the self proclaimed leader of The Albion :bowdown:

I'd cut the wanker signs out too if I were you, can be a dangerous thing to do, remember you have to leave your keyboard at some point.

Trigger, you clearly don't know me do you?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Slinky will you and your lot keep in time with the rest of the stand? I'm the loud mouth in the back of the block to your right, I have both sides of the stand going at different paces and never know when to sing! :D

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Slinky will you and your lot keep in time with the rest of the stand? I'm the loud mouth in the back of the block to your right, I have both sides of the stand going at different paces and never know when to sing! :D

Will try our hardest!! :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Clearly not. But from every unique person which visited Withdean do you believe there is a subset of 15000 supporters who feel obliged to turn out on Tuesday to support Michel? I struggle to see this personally.

I don't think anyone feels obliged to turn out. I do think it was a shame that FDM delayed his testimonial for a couple of years.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd go if my ticket money was going to a charity or to the club but I won't go if my money is only going to line the pockets of Kuipers, because I really don't think he needs it.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Normally sit in the north. I'll be down in the West stand lower for this one. Why not? I'm in the north for the whole season. Sit where you want. As long as your there for FDM who cares??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here