Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Israel!

saltire.gif

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There'll be dancing in the streets of Preston Park tonight.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody love Greece. Just for a bit of interest I did over 1.5 goals in 5 of the 5 o'clock kick offs. Four were in but at 90 minutes, Georgia Greece was still 0-0. Finished 0-2 :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Superb from Scotland. They now have a nucleus of decent players and have something going. Gutsy stuff.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Scotland Squad is improving since people like Andy Robertson stopped withdrawing from the Squad on instructions from their Club.

A few good youngsters coming through but need a couple of better centre backs and some better strikers..

No real strength in depth but nowhere near as bad as they were a few years ago.

Brighton should sign Billy Gilmour if Bissouma leaves. There is a real cutting edge to his play. He chose the wrong option going to Norwich on loan.
Presumably when Norwich signed him they were offering first team football, or at the very least a very strong likelihood of that. At that time, he wouldn't have got the same offer from us, I don't think.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Presumably when Norwich signed him they were offering first team football, or at the very least a very strong likelihood of that. At that time, he wouldn't have got the same offer from us, I don't think.

Possibly not but he would be a good option if Bissouma leaves. He is a lot stronger in the tackle than I thought he might be for his height and build. I'm really surprised how good he is.

I initially thought it was a lot of hype over nothing just because he was young. I was so wrong. The lad is absolutely a class player in the making.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Dreadful result, I want the Sweaties to lose at everything, just an observation having had to put up with them working offshore since 1991...

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Lucky Scotland . Doubt they will get through their play off game , looking at the possible teams they are likely to face .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I’ve never meet a Scot who doesn’t want England to lose a game .

From my experience it depends on the "Scot"

I randomly found my way to Celtics main forum during the Euro semis/final and the hatred for the English was real! Multiple threads backed by the majority of posters hoping anyone but England would win whilst calling us "Hun ********" - Yet on the flip side it seems majority of Rangers fans wanted England to do well... Obviously all linked to religion, colonist times and past history

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here