Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Unlucky Oirish fellas:ohmy:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
For the people who wanted us to get beaten:

Why? Why do you give a f***? Really. UEFA/FIFA always rig the draws to ensure that we're not going to play you anyway. Why should you care enough to want us to not win, really? You can drop the 'England B' crap, and you should have dropped it years ago - McAteer and Holland does not a team make, the vast majority of our players are Irish born and bred; and its not like England can talk with Hargreaves on the team.

As it was, we were all over them but couldn't score. Which is what happened in the latter half of the last Israel match.

I can see Kerr staying manager for one last friendly, and him + Roy bowing out at the same time. Beyond that, he hasn't got much future.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The sad thing for the Irish fans is that they actually had the players to finish a comfortable second in that group. All that was required was a quality manager to turn one or two draws into wins.

And their fans would have livened up proceedings in Germany no end.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Gutted.... but we didn't have enough creativity in the side. Don't want to see Kerr go as he is a decent man and has done a lot for the Irish game but it seems inevitable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here