Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

come on guys...get behind your lot

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
hey Jevs. I think you missed a bit in your effort to lick clean the arses of every bha fan on here. Its cringe worthy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
jevs said:
My team has been accused of having some of the biggest whinging fans in the country (not me btw !).

But i can't believe what i'm reading on here over the last week or so. I've always found most Brighton fans to be happy go lucky people resigned to relegation and losing and always having a good belly laugh about it.

You've been to the bottom and after the game at Hereford, there was only one way to go. I appreciate that the falmer descision is getting people down as is the lack of cash. But there's loads in your boat. You're in a tough division....probably the toughest for years but if you aim to stay up...even if it's by goal difference, then surely that can't be bad.

I know withdean isn't ideal but it's home at the moment. It just needs all 6,000 home fans to start raising the roof (it it had any).

so stop complaining and get behind your team....do you honestly want to be playing Orient in the conferance in a few years :lolol:

Rant over....carry on
There's nothing wrong with whinging and questioning club accounts on an internet message board. It's booing players before they even come on, and that sort of thing at the match that is total shite.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: come on guys...get behind your lot

Scotty M said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

well said that man - lets except we are going to be relegated and enjot it!

Nope, It's still August!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
berkshire seagull said:
Fu-cking crock of shit we have:angry: :angry:

That's made my mind up!

We are definitely staying up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here