Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Gus, Bring Murray home

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Personally i find this thread embarrassing,he was a good servant and a good player in League 1.
But come on guys, we are now looking forward. He is injury prone,ageing and he left us for the Scum.
I for one would not want him back.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
He rejected an offer from us to be a greedy twat up at Palace - a club he must of known was our arch rivals.

Great in League 1 yes, but he isn't the answer, I mean he hasn't been great with Palace - ill be very unhappy if we sign a player from Palace anyway, let alone #FFSMurray

Personally i find this thread embarrassing,he was a good servant and a good player in League 1.
But come on guys, we are now looking forward. He is injury prone,ageing and he left us for the Scum.
I for one would not want him back.

Fail to see how this thread is embarrassing? So, judging by what you said, any player who plays in League 1 is not good enough for the Championship?

You don't want him back, fair enough. I would and I think, and will continue to think, that he would bring much more to our team than others as he adds variation and different dimensions to play (as you already know).

No harm looking back either as hindsight is a wonderful thing and in agreement, forward moving (and thinking) is definitely required. He is still a v good player and can do a job for us.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Fail to see how this thread is embarrassing? So, judging by what you said, any player who plays in League 1 is not good enough for the Championship?

You don't want him back, fair enough. I would and I think, and will continue to think, that he would bring much more to our team than others as he adds variation and different dimensions to play (as you already know).

No harm looking back either as hindsight is a wonderful thing and in agreement, forward moving (and thinking) is definitely required. He is still a v good player and can do a job for us.

TB would like to be in the play-offs come May and im afraid GM is not the answer. I think we will agree to disagree.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well we have crofts back, if you could have one of the following who would you bring back:

Murray
Barry
Bennett
Knight

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
id take him back but some people fail to realise that if he was such a great player, he would of shone in the palace side.. he hasnt so why would he be a success with us again? Perhaps he isnt good enough for the championship considering we are pushing for promotion

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Without Brighton, Murray is a middle of the road Championship player.

Without Murray, Brighton are a middle of the road Championship side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here