Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

come on brighton and dobbie prove me wrong please

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Dobbie was piss poor today and I've been bleeting for him to get a chance ... he'll come good!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Mark has stated on his profile that he plays/ used to play football for the Brighton disability team.
I assume, maybe wrongly, that he may suffer from some form of learning disability.
Perhaps people should take this into account, and show a little more patience, when responding to his posts.

This

In the past I have also taken the piss out of mark but have found out from another member of NSC what he's done for the Albion disability team so hopefully people might give mark a bit of slack
In saying that though he Did once PM me and call me f***ing Twat so he can defend himself good on ya mate

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This

In the past I have also taken the piss out of mark but have found out from another member of NSC what he's done for the Albion disability team so hopefully people might give mark a bit of slack
In saying that though he Did once PM me and call me f***ing Twat so he can defend himself good on ya mate

Too many on here with their own disabilities to cut him much slack. Unfortunately, it is like a school playground on here sometimes. still what ever it takes to make them feel intellectually superior

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here