Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on albion you could put a young fan off for life!

And we're not a charity. £99 quid to sit behind the goal would be OUTRAGEOUS!

but if they create the atmo that encouraged others to come and also hooked them in for another 70 years we would have even more income:facepalm: when i started paying 15p to get in the goldstone it was the start of many thousands over the years:eek:

ITS NOT ABOUT STUDENTS ITS ABOUT A COUPLE OF HUNDRED TEENAGERS GIVING IT LARGE AND CREATING THE ATMOSPHERE THAT OTHERS ARE TOO OLD OR BORING TO PRODUCE,BY THE TIME THEY GET TO 18 THE FAMILY STAND WOULD HAVE BORED THEM TO TEARS:down:

Which they can't be arsed to at Withdean now!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
£197 for an under 18 is very reasonable in my opinion.

Which they can't be arsed to at Withdean now!

if i was 14 i would not go back to withdean after one visit,we are fighting to win back a generation of fans and the family stand is not the way,little rev has also refused another game in the family stand,but wants to go up to aldershot games because of the better atmosphere:eek: Thats what its come to???

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Maybe no student season tickets, but they could do a special price for tickets on the day of the match just for local students. £10 a game if bought on the day and any remain by that point? Even do after midday on day of match! As a student in London, shows did this sort of thing to fill up on the day last minute, and if there was a sell out you missed out but would get a great deal for majority of games. If that keen to go to every big game pay up for season ticket. But amazing way for club to fill average games with passionate fans getting an amazing price to fill an otherwise empty seat!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Whats the deal on sharing season tickets given they will be using smart cards

I shouldn't imagine there's a deal. If you want to give your smartcard to someone else because you're not going, then you can.

The point of this thread was why do you want to encourage young energetic(vocal) fans to sit in the graveyard that is the family stand with their dad??? Better to be with other mates getting behind the team,this idea that 14,15 year olds would be shocked by the language of middle age tumbsters shouting for the team:smokin: is a joke,should have made 250 youth tickets available either side of the singing section,thats how the old north stand inducted the next generation:smokin:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The point of the thread is to scrape the bottom of the barrel for something to moan about. Ever heard of supply and demand ?

Many people will be delighted to snap up season tickets in prime spots in all stands at these prices and I include the family stand in that. I will be looking to sit as close to the central section as I can and don't expect this to be a second rate experience.

Once all the good people who are willing to support the club have handed over their cash, there will be plenty of opportunities for the club to fill in any big gaps and yes there could be a special day when we celebrate late teens being able to get out of bed and function by mid afternoon on a Saturday.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Maybe no student season tickets, but they could do a special price for tickets on the day of the match just for local students. £10 a game if bought on the day and any remain by that point? Even do after midday on day of match! As a student in London, shows did this sort of thing to fill up on the day last minute, and if there was a sell out you missed out but would get a great deal for majority of games. If that keen to go to every big game pay up for season ticket. But amazing way for club to fill average games with passionate fans getting an amazing price to fill an otherwise empty seat!

exactly. when i was a student in manchester, city did (and probably still do) a deal with the uni. you get a cheap ticket, at late notice, and they put you in a special section so you don't have to associate with the working class.

with such a massive student population nearby, the club would be mad not to offer a student-priced matchday ticket.

i have a two boys 16 and 14 so i would like them to have the north stand experience but it will cost me £400 or £200 but they have to sit with the kids,horns and endless trips to get chips and drinks:facepalm: I dont want to sit in the kids section:eek: So do i buy only 1 ticket in the north and make them share and go on their own or do i go in the north with them sharing a seat next to me or not bother at all??? When leicester opened their new ground a child with adult was paying £25 for a season ticket:D

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
i have a two boys 16 and 14 so i would like them to have the north stand experience but it will cost me £400 or £200 but they have to sit with the kids,horns and endless trips to get chips and drinks:facepalm: I dont want to sit in the kids section:eek: So do i buy only 1 ticket in the north and make them share and go on their own or do i go in the north with them sharing a seat next to me or not bother at all??? When leicester opened their new ground a child with adult was paying £25 for a season ticket:D

Really? You're a grown man with kids? Jesus wept, I thought you were about 13 yrs old with the attention seeking, the capitals, the smileys and the all round fuckwittedness. To be honest Rev, I think the price of a ticket at Falmer is the least of your kids' worries with you as a role model.

Quick question - when was the last time you heard a horn blown from the Family Stand?

Really? You're a grown man with kids? Jesus wept, I thought you were about 13 yrs old with the attention seeking, the capitals, the smileys and the all round fuckwittedness. To be honest Rev, I think the price of a ticket at Falmer is the least of your kids' worries with you as a role model.

Quick question - when was the last time you heard a horn blown from the Family Stand?
the last time i went near the hell hole that is the family stand thats when:eek:???:lolol::blush::laugh::smokin::lol::D:amex::falmer::cool::moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here