Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on albion you could put a young fan off for life!

LETS SUPPOSE I'M 17 WOULD LIKE TO GO BEHIND THE GOAL AND SUPPORT MY TEAM £200 OR ONLY PAY £100 AND GET STUCK WITH THE ANNOYING HORN BLOWING CHIP EATING 10 YEAR OLDS??? IN THE NURSERY STAND:eek: BETWEEN 14 AND 18 ARE THE YEARS THAT MIGHT MOULD YOU FOR LIFE AS AN ALBION FAN,COME ON ALBION MAKE IT FUN! YOU MESSED UP THE WITHDEAN ATMOSPHERE DONT RUIN THE AC STADIUM:angry:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Students are a minority and can still afford £38 a month , if not then they need to do a small job to cover it

Much ado about nothing

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Students are a minority and can still afford £38 a month , if not then they need to do a small job to cover it

Much ado about nothing

Why do many other clubs at our level (e.g Charlton, Southampton, Peterborough...) all have U21/STUDENT season tickets then?

Much ado about nothing
ITS NOT ABOUT STUDENTS ITS ABOUT A COUPLE OF HUNDRED TEENAGERS GIVING IT LARGE AND CREATING THE ATMOSPHERE THAT OTHERS ARE TOO OLD OR BORING TO PRODUCE,BY THE TIME THEY GET TO 18 THE FAMILY STAND WOULD HAVE BORED THEM TO TEARS:down:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
ITS NOT ABOUT STUDENTS ITS ABOUT A COUPLE OF HUNDRED TEENAGERS GIVING IT LARGE AND CREATING THE ATMOSPHERE THAT OTHERS ARE TOO OLD OR BORING TO PRODUCE,BY THE TIME THEY GET TO 18 THE FAMILY STAND WOULD HAVE BORED THEM TO TEARS:down:

Sounds great

And if you want to sit with the big boys you pay big boy prices.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
yep, the work dodgers that get £30 a WEEK on ema should be fine

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Though he lacks subtlety, the Rev has a point.

But can you translate the teenage terrace experience to an all-seater, no-cash-on-the-door stadium anyway? I fear not. Which means that the experiences open to us as teenagers (if you are now 30+) are not there for today's teenagers. It's a shame they can't decide on the morning to go with their mates, and be part of a gang that meets in the ground, as that is really habit-forming, but the reality is that they're more likely to be going now with their family/parent, or as a 'treat'. Much more boring to the teenage mind, I'm sure, but cheaper STs behind the goal would not, I fear, make much difference.

oooh, the boo boys are about.

Stop your moaning. At least we've got a stadium. Would you have preferred we went into administration then got dissolved as a club all those years back?

ok we are better off than others lets sit back and not comment,sorry for wanting the best for the stadium and the younger generations who will follow:shootself

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
offer them out last I say once full paying customers have been looked after

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very little room for moaning given the 12month DD option which works out a less then £10 a week for a pretty decent seat. The club have done well to make this is affordable for as many as possible. Sadly any price will be too high for some, but at £32-£38 a month a little bit of shrewd budgeting should be able to see most find a ticket they can afford.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

sounds like H block, in which case we should be charging them more

The last thing we need the North to be like is that block.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here