Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come back Aids...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
lovelyboy said:
I rarely post on this board - but I do reguarly read through the ramblings for a bit of a laugh like...

And the guy who definitely gives me the most laugh out louds is the legend that is Aids...

I can't belive he has been hounded from this board just for a harmless joke.

I think Aids should come back and those sad b*stards without a bl**dy funny bone in their body who had a dig at his hilarious ebay gag should flounce instead...

Whatever Aids !!! now please f*** off and don't return:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
lovelyboy said:
I rarely post on this board - but I do reguarly read through the ramblings for a bit of a laugh like...

And the guy who definitely gives me the most laugh out louds is the legend that is Aids...

I think Aids should come back and those sad b*stards without a bl**dy funny bone in their body who had a dig at his hilarious ebay gag should flounce instead...

HI aids, welcome back!

Edit: Too late!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Aids, you are already back on by the look of it - don't blow it by being obvious. Fool.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Aids, you are already back on by the look of it - don't blow it by being obvious. Fool.

Hows it going arse bandit?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You have to say it is an audacious attempt to curry favour with the board.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
lovelyboy said:

Are you having a competition to see how many sentances you can finish with '...' ?

Oh and please can you edit your post, 'hiliarious' should be spelt 'unoriginal'.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Buzzer said:
I've always thought he's probably a really nice bloke in real life. Can someone get him back?

I have his mobile number (well, a mobile number he gave me that I presume to be his), but I think it should be left up to him to decide for himself when or if he wants to come back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here