Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

Albion Rob

So, what the f*** are we going to do then boys?

Have we got a club full of players with attitude problems or a manager who alienates them all and makes those who are capable of expression and free thought want to leave.

For my part, I've heard first hand accounts of how CKR has behaved towards some people and he certainly doesn't come out of it sparkling but at the same time, there are sure to be other issues that very few of us would ever be aware of.

I'll say this with confidence though, this will look really shitty on the club, the press will pick up on the Coca Cola Kid's demise and we will get negative publicity. Not exactly what you need when rather than using money to attract players to the lub you have to bang on about our fabled team spirit.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Uncle Spielberg: You can see CKR's potential in the goals he scored last season. Nearly all of them were technically excellent.

It seems sad and a little disappointing if a player who doesn't want to leave feels that he has to. Why has the club not done anything to sort the problem out? What exactly is going on at the club at the moment?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Re: Re: Colin Kazim-Richards

See-Goals said:
Enough Carrot on a stick malarky.

The boys definitely off so whats going on? Although I appreciate the information Jam, the continued "I know XYZ but I can't tell you" is beginning to get on my tits.

Do you think it's my place to name names and spill beans?

I got another PM asking if I wanted to bring the club down...

This club means everything to me and if there is any integrity in doubt, it's absolutely not mine.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As ever, trying to look on the bright side: I thought Kuipers was a goner but, after loan spells and bus antics, even he saw sense in the end. It sounds pretty awful but, letter or not, it's far from too late for CKR to salvage the situation but the ball is most definitely in his court. I really hope he does.

If what's been said above is true, and there seems no reason to doubt it, it just proves how corrosive one bad apple can be to team morale.

(I make that at least three badly-cliched metaphors in one post, do I get a prize?)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Re: Re: Re: Colin Kazim-Richards

Jam The Man said:

This club means everything to me and if there is any integrity in doubt, it's absolutely not mine.

Can you tell us what went on once he's gone?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Jam The Man said:

I can only assume its from certain people try and paint a picture of a perfect changing room, when its clearly not.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Man of Harveys said:

(I make that at least three badly-cliched metaphors in one post, do I get a prize?)
200px-321_ted_with_bin.jpg

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Wozza said:
Blah, blah, blah.

He could have proved himself to management AND fans by running his socks off on Saturday.

But he sulked instead.

Thanks for 'everything' Kaz. See ya!

Couldnt agree more.

2 sides to every story, as someone who is no fan of McGhee I actually feel very sorry for MM right now after all the faith he has shown in someone he thought would be a real investment for the club.

Why someone needs all those 'hangers on' around him is beyond me as well, he is only a sportsman plying his trade at a very average level, I know engineers who earn more than him in a week and they dont need agents, advisors etc etc.

Good luck CKR, but I expect your attitude problem will not help you get what you want out of life and thats sad.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Silent Bob said:
"Mark McGhee unveils latest signing"
Ted Rogers?Where does he play?:lolol:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Fragmented Badger said:
However, there is part of me which just wishes that, with a manager who could somehow handle these players, tonight we could all be going to watch a team with Leon Knight and Colin Kazim-Richards upfront, and a fit and in-form Michel Kuipers in goal. However, for one reason or another, we are going to be watching Alex Revell and Gary Hart. Effort and commitment they undoubtedly have, but I prefer a little bit of class in my players to be honest - class which, in this league, Messrs Knight and Kazim-Richards have in abundance.

Sadly true FB.I agree.

Another dissafected but talented player leaving. This seems more than just bad luck or coincidence. You hope as a fan that a management team through different approaches, can handle 'difficult' players and get the best out of them. Especially ones who were bought in, with precious funds, just over a year ago.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If Ipswich do want him and are up for a swap with Parkin then we will have done very very well out of Colins departure.

Bring it on!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Albion Dan said:
If Ipswich do want him and are up for a swap with Parkin then we will have done very very well out of Colins departure.

Bring it on!

I get the impression they need to strengthen their defence first and foremost

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Albion Dan said:

Bring it on!

exactly my thoughts.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Jam The Man said:

Also, would the club having secrets not help bring it down just as fast?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
dunno said:
I get the impression they need to strengthen their defence first and foremost
Maybe, but Magilton has stated he wants CKR as they have no money.....a swap deal may well be on the cards, they are nearly as skint as we are.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here