Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Hawkins

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon he didn't want to upset the TRADITIONALISTS today on his debut, but give him a couple of weeks and he's so flair he'll be in MULTICOLOURED boots:thumbsup:

i reckon he might even wear GLOVES on tuesday night, complete with a japanese inscription that translates to "fox rapist" just to show us how continental he is. and not to neglect the flair stakes, the classic thierry henry socks-pulled-over-thighs look

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
That is the biggest piece of TRIPE i've seen written this evening.

Anything to convinced yourself that Elphick isn't any good though...

f*** sake adrian

how can you even consider blaming col?

Oct 25, 2003
Probably because you are the least flair person I know!

Read my first post again, add in 'Irish,' 'more passing of the ball than Elphick and Whing put together,' and, 'ability to get caught out yet still make excellent recovery' and you'll see why Colin is flair. The only thing I haven't seen yet is a Philippe Albert eye for goal if he's to be the ultimate player.

picture the scene

elland road

leeds united vs brighton & hove albion

0-0

89 minutes gone

a scrappy passage of midfield interplay results in colin disposessing david prutton on the half way line, colin glides majestically towards the leeds goal, the home crowd are restless, its almost like they KNOW what's going to happen, colin evades challenges from neil kilkenny luciano becchio, before skipping past rui marques as though he wasn't there......colin, still 30 yards from goal, looks up, spots casper ankergren off his line, however, david prutton is advancing, looking for revenge, colin flicks the ball over pruttons head, before unleashing an unstoppable volley past a hapless ankergren

colin rips his shirt off, the passion on his face is there for all to see.......kevin mcleod is the first to the scene of celebration, he clutches colin in his arms and whispers tenerly "thank you................for........just.....being you" before planting a seductive kiss on his right cheek

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Elphick played on the right, Colin on the left. Zola went through on our right (ie where Elphick was meant to be). How can you argue with that?

Because although the attack was down the right hand side, their bloke ran straight through the middle of the two central defenders!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
great scenario stewart, bought a tear to my eye

can you imagine, sixfields, northampton 1-0 brighton and hove albion. 89 minutes

its a brighton corner. the northampton fans are leaving as the visitors havent had a shot all game. its game over. the ball is sent in, mark bunn makes what he feels is the perfect punch clear. but its not. col, as if climbing a step ladder, rises to around 8 feet and connects with his ear to grab a late equaliser. he then lifts his shirt up to reveal a picture of andy crosby, almost as if he knew he would score with his ear and wished to thank the original for his inspiration goal against blackpool, before being booked

just when you think we are leaving sixfields with a point though, northampton kick off, col charges into akinfenwa with a headbut, which the ref ignores. he scoops the ball up, and standing on the halfway line, uses his nose to launch it at 90 miles an hour. bunn is beaten, its in, col sprints off to the disabled area, where he slaps a northampton fan around the face with his penis, before recieving the first red card in the history of football for an attempted sexual infringement

Last edited:

Is f***ing BRILLIANT:yahoo:

And here are my reasons why:

- he's got a HUGE nose
- he's going to be a lethal part of the defence roster
- he's FLAIR
- he's the only centre-back of ours I've ever seen DIVE to win a free kick!
- he's proper hard, none of this El-Abd pretend stuff

Colin, well done son. You're quite obviously a talented lad, and you've won me over in one game. The COMPLETE FLAIR PACKAGE:bowdown:

Silly.

el-Abd stiuck his face in where boots were flying. There's no pretending about that.

A bloke DIVES to get a free kick, and that's suddenly a good thing is it? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A bloke DIVES to get a free kick, and that's suddenly a good thing is it? ???

Yes, yes it is. Andy Gray made a career and ended up an international playing that way :thumbsup:

Whatever happened to all the brave players? :lol:

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Just likes to be a big girl on the football pitch then?

Anyway Hawkins was immense today, probably my MOM.

Erm, it is nothing to do with being a 'big girl' and all to do with conning the referee.

A 'big girl' would be the last phrase I would use to describe AeA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here