Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coleen Rooney

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
For all the good/usefulness/entertainment of something like Twitter, it gives a platform to those think that sort of behaviour is acceptable. Do you reckon he would be willing to say that to his face? I don't know the chap, but I reckon if they met, he wouldn't (although there are probably some that would). Silly boy.

[tweet]329765013449494531[/tweet]

It didn't take him long how not to use Twitter.

The first tweet made me laugh but that hashtag usage is shocking :tosser:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, I think Rooney's wife is fairly harmless. She's not as annoying or vacant as some of the cretinous types who cling on to footballers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He doesn't state where he lives though.

I'd guess Huddersfield from a previous tweet. And another previous tweet having a harsh go at a girl and telling her he bets she's never been to Old Trafford. Oh dear.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair, I think Rooney's wife is fairly harmless. She's not as annoying or vacant as some of the cretinous types who cling on to footballers.

Exactly this. She's reasonably intelligent and she's been a massive influence on her husband in a good way. Too easy to bitch about celeb wives based on an assumption they are all vacuous money grabbers, and Colleen isn't that at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here