Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldplay Are Back

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
coldshite are the most hyped up overrated pile of absolute CACKBADGER horses dung ever to be promoted on that wasteless Radio1 pile of cow pat.

More people have committed suicide with them on their walkman that any other band.FACT.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i heard it earlier

i then went to find my nearest compass and jab it relentlessly in my ears to the point now that they are hanging on by a string , causing passouts and making me vomit every five minutes to the point now i'm barely surviving.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just heard the new single "Violet Hill" on the radio, sounds very different from their usual stuff with guitar solo's and crunchy riff's all over the place. Not sure how most will react at first, I need a few more listens but so far so good.

I thought it was good, most things produced by Eno are.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
coldshite are the most hyped up overrated pile of absolute CACKBADGER horses dung ever to be promoted on that wasteless Radio1 pile of cow pat.

and thats the reason why people love to hate them. they are way over hyped but some quater and theres a reaction to that. one day i heard the news anchor on Channel 4 news make some snide quip about Coldplay and Martins, and i suddenly realised its trendy to hate them. ive recently replayed Parachutes and i think its a pretty fine album. having said that, XY sounded like one long record and the latest offering isnt anything special (too much "riffs all over"). so on balance i think they are a good band.

but Titanic is actual a bit shit, i dont care what happens to any one in it. compared to say Apollo13 when even though you know what, how and why its still gripping.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
and thats the reason why people love to hate them. they are way over hyped but some quater and theres a reaction to that. one day i heard the news anchor on Channel 4 news make some snide quip about Coldplay and Martins, and i suddenly realised its trendy to hate them. ive recently replayed Parachutes and i think its a pretty fine album. having said that, XY sounded like one long record and the latest offering isnt anything special (too much "riffs all over"). so on balance i think they are a good band.

but Titanic is actual a bit shit, i dont care what happens to any one in it. compared to say Apollo13 when even though you know what, how and why its still gripping.

Parachutes is a great album and it is indeed trendy to hate them at the moment. Ask people why they hate them and you normally get the same stream of received wisdom which became fashionable towards the end of the A Rush of Blood to the Head era.

Personally I really liked Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head I was less keen on and didn't really like X and Y at all. Even if you don't like them the comedy hatred tack is dull and imaginative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here