Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you know, I threw that away about a year ago....It was 100% complete too

:down: :down: :down: :down:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The removal men managed to lose the box lid, but I've still got the original game.

I believe it is still available, as I thought about buying a new one when my lid went missing, and found it in an on line shop.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
One of my kids took it with them when they left home but I can't remember which one.
It was a good game.

johnnyjetlag

Jul 26, 2004
cditzgibs.jpg

Always thought getting the Staff Car was the best escape route! Schnell...
:)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
A great game might have to go looking for a copy.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i bought a copy on ebay about 2 yeears ago during a retro games collection addiction phase i was going through.
gave around £30 for it if i remember.

it's total quality as far as board games go

Last edited:

Ansty Seagull

Oct 5, 2005
Ansty
Got mine still, with battered lid. I always liked the escape via the staff car. If you didn't make it you were dead! Can anyone remember what colour the nationalities were? I think the Poles were green!

Back in the mist of my youth I had some mates who lived on Buckingham Place/Road ?.
We used to hang out round there all the time getting pissed and doing whatever was available. One day someone had scored some acid, so away we went. Some bright spark had the idea of playing 'Escape from Colditz'. How the f*** are you supposed to play a war escape/strategy game whilst tripping yer nuts off ?
Well you can't. So another bright spark had the idea of playing 'Strip Escape from Colditz'
I don't know how it worked , but there was 3 blokes and 4 girls and I escaped lightly.
Marvelous scenes.

One day I'll tell you about the games of naked Twister on acid.

Better marvelous scenes.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I bought a new copy about 5 years ago and I think is still available. The originals go for quite a bit of cash on eBay in good condition and if its complete.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Ansty Seagull said:
Got mine still, with battered lid. I always liked the escape via the staff car. If you didn't make it you were dead! Can anyone remember what colour the nationalities were? I think the Poles were green!

Dutch were orange
French were brown
Brits were blue
Americans red.

Though the last two could have been the other way round.

German guards were black.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here