Colchester ROLL CALL

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Monday Night? On Sky?

I think you can see where this is going

King Kong

Feb 24, 2010
Apologies. Images turned off as internet is playing up. It just gets on my nerves when people think they are better fans than others because their circumstances allow it. Not the case here.

Wish I could be there but lets hope for 3 more points

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Apologies. Images turned off as internet is playing up. It just gets on my nerves when people think they are better fans than others because their circumstances allow it. Not the case here.

Wish I could be there but lets hope for 3 more points

Yeah, I was only playing about. I'm lucky enoguh to be a student still :thumbsup:

I'm going as TV hurts my head unless I wear my bacofoil hat

wibble

I shall be sporting the Clarks! :thumbsup: I trust you'll be in fashionable mood as well...

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
As always young sir, glad to hear the footwear worked out for you. I'm waiting out on the postman delivering a new pair of Sperry deck shoes tomorrow before I have to catch the choo-choo. If not it's either the auld Kickers or a pair of Adi Dassler's finest :thumbsup:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The chance to watch the Albion on TV doesn't come along very often, wouldn't miss it for anything :p
for me, the chance to watch the Albion live doesn't come along very often -- it's back to Crete on Wednesday-- so I'll be there.

Besides, I still have issues with supporting Murdoch media. So, nasty ground or not (I reckon it's quite a tidy little place), I'll be going along for my last Albion fix for several months. :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
As always young sir, glad to hear the footwear worked out for you. I'm waiting out on the postman delivering a new pair of Sperry deck shoes tomorrow before I have to catch the choo-choo. If not it's either the auld Kickers or a pair of Adi Dassler's finest :thumbsup:

They are well and good. They go very nicely with my tan-coloured Penfield jacket.

I love a good pair of deck shoes as well. Got given a pair of Timberland ones recently as it happens; the base is a bit chunky but they're still pukka shoes.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Timberland deckies are sweet, they shouldn't look good with that big industrial stength sole, but the quality of them means they do.

I've been looking at Penfield stuff lately myself - especially their Anoka raincoat - but I've spent so much lately on clobber my missus is doing my crust in over it. I'll wait til later in the year tho

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
me n tommo; 98 miles setting off 5.20pm if anyone other than albion fans is thinking of going on the M25 clockwise between 6pm & 7pm, delay for an hour please!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
DAMMIT, I have just let Mendoza talk me into driving up.

He's like Kenny Craig, hypnotist extaraordinaire. Three, two, one, you're back in the
room.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Which other SUPERFANS will be joining me + 3 at Colchester on a grotty Monday night while the GLORY-HUNTERS watch from their ARMCHAIRS? :jester:

Four-for-two deal on the train - do it :thumbsup:

f*** OFF. I HAVEN'T MISSED A HOME GAME IN TWO YEARS AND BEEN TO HALF OF THE AWAYS THIS YEAR SO YOU CAN STICK YOUR SUPERFAN COMMENT UP YOUR ARSE.....

:jester:

I should really be going but quite happy watching at home.

Enjoy the game Conboy :thumbsup:

Look out for Elliot first goal scorer, Crofts last goalscorer, A draw and a player to be sent off :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here