Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester - Bournemouth Live!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Colchester's ground and attendance is so depressing... they've not even bothered opening all 4 stands tonight.

What’s the capacity for the away end? By looking at those empty stands then it looks like we could get at least 4,000 or more if they're out the promotion picture :D

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
am i the only one pleased to see a player not go down.. Gary whats his name.. shut up.. why do i want to see players dive..

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Im f***ed off with this. Had a £20 win on Colchester as really fancied them tonight and whats happened............ They miss a 1 on 1, should have been awarded a penalty, hit the post and a certain 1 on 1 situation avertered by a wrong offside decision. They should be 4-0 up!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
john you should know better to gamble!!!,had a nice touch on a 14/1 nag today,whats your advise on footy bets tom

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
john you should know better to gamble!!!,had a nice touch on a 14/1 nag today,whats your advise on footy bets tom

I normally only do away wins and looks difficult tommorrow, but will say Leicster, Huddersfield, Shrewsbury and need to find one other. Will decide after checking the currant bun tommorrow for team news.

COME ON COLCHESTER!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What’s the capacity for the away end? By looking at those empty stands then it looks like we could get at least 4,000 or more if they're out the promotion picture :D

The away end holds about 2000, the game is on Easter Monday which will put a few people off.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Its so depressing watching Colchester's home support. They have a new ground and you can barely hear them sing all you can hear is that drum which sounds awful! When I was sitting in the West Stand against Pompey you can see that the South Stand is actually buzzing and quite loud and that's Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here