Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester Away on Sky

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
I think the reason they have picked this is because this maybe the game that gets us promoted/wins us the league.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the reason they have picked this is because this maybe the game that gets us promoted/wins us the league.

And a win that condemns Scumhampton to the playoffs as they cannot finish in the top 2 because they lost on the Saturday.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
It will be available nottseagull, being broadcasted to America so will be streamed.

Do you know for sure it's being broadcast in the States? I hoped it would be now that plans for spending the Bank Holiday watching the boys with a couple of beers were screwed up by that win at Watford (thanks Gilmartin or whatever your name is). Hopefully live on FSP and not some noddy "this one debuts on FSC at 3pm Eastern".

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Do you know for sure it's being broadcast in the States? I hoped it would be now that plans for spending the Bank Holiday watching the boys with a couple of beers were screwed up by that win at Watford (thanks Gilmartin or whatever your name is). Hopefully live on FSP and not some noddy "this one debuts on FSC at 3pm Eastern".

If you'll all indulge me in answering my own question just found this on the FSC website

10:00 AM FA Cup
5th ROUND: Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion (9:55am ET)

What a result for all Albion fans on this side of the pond. There are thousands by the way!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Indeed. No trains between Colchester and London on Bank Holidays as work taking place on rail links to West Ham's future ground.
Costa Express Raffle boom time.

Currently showing as running fine from Liverpool Street.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Where are you seeing these engineering works? Everywhere I look shows none at all on those dates.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If you're driving to the game, the stadium has it's own junction now direct from the A 12.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you'll all indulge me in answering my own question just found this on the FSC website

10:00 AM FA Cup
5th ROUND: Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion (9:55am ET)

What a result for all Albion fans on this side of the pond. There are thousands by the way!

Excellent news for us too as it will be streamed :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll be trying to get the day off by agreeing to work the additional bank holiday (Royal Wedding) instead as my union rep has pointed out we only need to work 2 bank holidays in the year and the rest are purely voluntary.:yahoo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't we only get £10k from Sky as we are the away team ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good, means no need to go there and can spend rest of the day doing what I want - thanks Sky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here