Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COD black ops seagull logo

Dude that's not a bad effort (the first one, the second one looks like it's got an exploding anus) - sorry to be a nightmare but could you explain exactly how you made it, what images used and rotated how etc? Like to make one myself and will join your "clan" if you want.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4384101 said:
Dude that's not a bad effort (the first one, the second one looks like it's got an exploding anus) - sorry to be a nightmare but could you
explain exactly how you made it, what images used and rotated how etc? Like to make one myself and will join your "clan" if you want.

3 circles different sizes, 2 carrots for wings, claw for beak, rocket for body and circle for eye, thats pretty much it for the 1st one but forgot how to do it cos ive deleted it now !!! yh go for it add me if you ish

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tipplebha - PS3 I've done one which is much the same level as these on here.

Flex Your Head

Iv attempted to make one, unable to add the writing tho, do you have a link to that website dude?
Apparently I can't post links as I have less than 25 posts on here, but if you Google "black ops emblem designer" the first rsult should be gamexe.net and that's the fella you need.
I might have another go and post the results here...

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011

Attachments

• Black Ops Gus Poyet.jpg
    Black Ops Gus Poyet.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 176

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
I sometimes rock the BHA clan tag on ps3, so does a fellow guy in my clan called Jamesringo1. My id is smoking-gun add me anyone who plays HC SND.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
black-ops-emblems-58.jpg
<- BOSH!

Anybody on Xbox Live feel free to add me at *sigh* Mattm8.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here