Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cockends in the Crowd

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A thread for those gimps, twats, muppets and dorks you see in the crowd and think "by gum you really are a sad twat".

Can be a fan of any club. Lets not post other board members, eh. That would simply be TOO funny.

Exhibit A. This NOBBER who follows Portsmouth and lives in Petersfield. What an absolute f***ing arsehat.

gallery_ii_470x300.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting fancy dress party. The one on the right is a convincing policeman.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
A thread for those gimps, twats, muppets and dorks you see in the crowd and think "by gum you really are a sad twat".

Can be a fan of any club. Lets not post other board members, eh. That would simply be TOO funny.

Exhibit A. This NOBBER who follows Portsmouth and lives in Petersfield. What an absolute f***ing arsehat.

gallery_ii_470x300.jpg

Please Mr babylon lock up that scarey man in a deep pit and throw away the key

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
0,,10433~3001586,00.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

gallery_ii_470x300.jpg
" Get your coat , mate , you've pulled ! "

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

gallery_ii_470x300.jpg
" Are you on any medication , Sir ? Did you not know that this is St Marys ? "

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"arsehat" ??

What kind of a 'cackbadger' comes up with an epithet like "arsehat" :nono:

The American version (asshat) has been in use as slang for quite a while over there.

It's based on a term from someone who has their head up their 'ass', therefore meaning that their ass is a hat of sorts.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
n725036355_182027_8093.jpg

n725036355_181997_2672.jpg

It's an OUTRAGE that anyone could ever dress up as a complete bellend at a football game, I ask myself "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

gallery_ii_470x300.jpg

Having attended many a pompey match (used to live there), I can confirm that while Mr John Portsmouth football club westwood (yes that is his real name changed by deed poll) is a bit of a twat I would LOVE to have 25% of the atmosphere that he and his chums generate at a match, superb support and noise.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having attended many a pompey match (used to live there), I can confirm that while Mr John Portsmouth football club westwood (yes that is his real name changed by deed poll) is a bit of a twat I would LOVE to have 25% of the atmosphere that he and his chums generate at a match, superb support and noise.

Wise words, Pompey do make loads of noise wherever they go.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

no way its f***ing annoying! though the wembley stewards took it off him at half time :ascarf:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
no way its f***ing annoying! though the wembley stewards took it off him at half time :ascarf:

I urge you to go to a Pompey home match and stand in the KJC stand (or whatever it is called now). Atmosphere is electric and to be honest it is him that gets things going.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I urge you to go to a Pompey home match and stand in the KJC stand (or whatever it is called now). Atmosphere is electric and to be honest it is him that gets things going.

You are right Wilko, but you can't get away from the fact that Westwood is a total BELLEND - he STINKS as well, apparently.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham

I actually agree with you, no matter how much of a cock he's supposed to be, I'd rather have him, than some of the boring supporters we have, that just sit down in silence the whole match.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Wise words, Pompey do make loads of noise wherever they go.

Personally, I think that is absolute ballbags. I saw them play at Newcastle last year, and with a fairly decent following of about 1000 they made f*** all noise. Only one song "play up Pompey" and not much else.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Good call Marc

cpfc_fans_470x313.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here