Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cochester v Albion - All your comments here

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im sorry but picking Oatway and Harding ahead of Chippie and Piercy is very suspect management in my opinion, I thought wed lose as soon as I saw the teamsheet and voila! Come on Steve, dont lose the plot on us now!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Albion Dan said:
Im sorry but picking Oatway and Harding ahead of Chippie and Piercy is very suspect management in my opinion, I thought wed lose as soon as I saw the teamsheet and voila! Come on Steve, dont lose the plot on us now!
Oatway seems to have gone backwards this season, without being there it is difficult to say, but its vital we take 3 points from the cheats on Tuesday.
If we don't then an enquiry into signings tactics etc will really begin

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Bugger. I thought we might get a draw today as we haven’t really been playign that well and Colchester have beaten Bristol City and drawn with QPR, so they are fast improving. That said this was the sort of game that we need to go and win if we are to have the season we probably think we should have.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
TC said:
Aye.:nono: 2 points in the last 3 games!

On SCR it sounded like Henderson should have been a non-starter too...

Perhaps some some comments from those who were there?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Is Coppell really still a Palace agent, after all he got us relegated from division one and is gently sliding us down the table in division 2 ???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apparently the agreement between Coppell and WHUFC is that SC stays for another three game until we're in the thick of the relegation mire and then heads to Upton Park. All goes back to a conspiracy between Palace and Mike Small, where Small got a backhander from Palarse for guaranteeing that Millwall got dumped out of the 90/91 season Play offs and then when he'd served that purpose Palarse engineered his move to WHUFC to then further our decline as well as that of their East London cousins. WHUFC were hacked off at getting an aged striker who's best daze were behind him and now the whole thing's come bloody full circle.

Coat on, headin' out that door....

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sounds like we were really crap. Just what is Oatway doing in the team ahead of Piercy? Much more of the last three games and I'll start to lose faith in Coppell a little.

Come on Stevie get 'em together.

And what the hell has happened to Knight??? I only heard his name mentioned 5 times throughout the whole of the radio commentary. Let's hope he doesn't prove to be another duff 2 year signing.

:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On a more serious note the last three games who has been missing?

Jones.

He has now served his 3 match suspension and hopefully will make a difference on Tuesday.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Went to the game, just got back to where i'm staying. Well we were crap today. Thought the defense played OK but Kerry did not have one of his best games. Midfield never seemed to win anything and passing was woeful. Knight and Henderson did not get any service but showed little. Colchester weren't that better but the difference was a lucky goal and they wanted it more than us. We need to bring a few in, otherwise on that performance we are a mid-table team:(
I trust Sir steve to put things back on track:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just got back.

Crap, outbattled in the middle of the park, Harding had a torrid time on the left and jonnyboylennon almost got into two fights with different people, one of the a burberry'd up monkey who supported the Albion.

Good show of NSC'ers today, finally met Gritt 23:wave:

Colchester fans are right CHISLAs too.

Quote of the day, jbl 'Stop saying ColU thats a rubbish name!!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here