Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cocaine

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I've had my problems in the past and managed to curb my cravings though self-control but I've seen some amazing turn-arounds by people going to the AA in your boat mate. People I never thought would give up the lifestyle won't touch a drop as it leads to bigger things.

If you are having trouble at self-control it's worth a go.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ive known a couple of people who have been addicted to coke over the years. Some are now setteled, off it and happy. A couple of them are dead. Harsh truth my friend, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself. "Do I want to die?" Because it will kill you and only you can change that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I look forward to your appearance on The jeremy Kyle show

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think that a lot of the problem is that people who have an addiction have other issues which means they need to mask these problems with their addiction. Vicious circle.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I need to man up and stop feeling f***ing sorry for myself. I've been put on a structured day programme in Broadfield, Crawley. Waiting to hear when it starts - probably this week. It's going to be like being back at school. I'm frightened and worried if the fellow addicts will like me and think I'm a twat. I don't know if I've got the balls to get through it. I know it won't be pleasant but have vowed to get clean.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I need to man up and stop feeling f***ing sorry for myself. I've been put on a structured day programme in Broadfield, Crawley. Waiting to hear when it starts - probably this week. It's going to be like being back at school. I'm frightened and worried if the fellow addicts will like me and think I'm a twat. I don't know if I've got the balls to get through it. I know it won't be pleasant but have vowed to get clean.

Feel for you mate, I had a massive coke problem upto about 5 years ago - as others have said the first step is admitting you have a problem that you can't control, as for worrying what other addicts will think of you that's an issue in itself - YOU are the only person you will spend your whole life with and right now you need to be selfish and do this for one person/reason and that is for YOU. Good luck fella, I fell into my habit working as a bouncer at a club well known for the White stuff and took me years to get to where I am now (chemical free and not so angry any more).

Feel free to pm me, good luck you have made a great move admitting some pretty harsh home truths to yourself already try to keep some momentum going and keep things in perspective :thumbsup:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Had a cocaine and ectasy problem from 2001 - 2005. Luckily whilst on a massive come-down I had a moment of clarity after my missus at the time fcuked off. Realised what a complete tw@t I'd become before it was too late as a few months after I'd completely removed myself from that social scene I was involved with someone told me that one of guys who I used to get off my nut with had starting smoking crack and only after a couple of months on the stuff he couldn't handle it and ended up in the nut house.

Anyways before I waffle on for ages, the best thing you can do, as I've stated above is remove yourself from that social scene and just be really strong. I know it is an old cliche but take one day at a time. This makes the process a whole lot easier. Also a new hobby would be a good idea. Really got into running and the gym about 3 years back. Apart from shifting afew unwanted pounds am really hooked on the endorphines you get. No drug in the world can beat that natural high!

Good luck dude, be strong and believe.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Best of luck mate, from this all I think the best thing to do is bin your mobile number and only give it to those you trust. The gym / running seems like sound advice as it feels great, the very best of luck and I sincerely hope you come through this.

All the best mate, I`ve never been there but I just wanted to send you a message of support.You`ve shown honesty and courage already by letting us know and I hope to God you can beat it. Someone close to me had the same problem and although your family are usually the last people on earth you want to tell,it is normally your family that will ultimately help you through it.So please take that step of letting them know if you haven`t already,I think you`ll be surprised how they react.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here