Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coaches

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
From an interview with Micky Adams in 2003
When Saturday Comes - The Half Decent Football Magazine - Micky Adams interview

Managers at top level are now required to qualify for a Pro Licence by UEFA. Do you feel that managers should have coaching qualifications?

Well, I’ve done all my badges. I’ve refused to do the Pro Licence at the minute, but that’s a matter of finding time. I think all these qualifications are good for your managerial education, and the people that never go on them and moan about them are missing out on a part of their footballing education that can only make you better. I don’t understand why people don’t want to go on them. It’s an accepted part of being a modern football manager.

Actually it's quite interesing reading in hindsight
So Mickey has all the badges and (according to this article http://archive.theargus.co.uk/2000/10/5/188200.html) Bob has some qualifications too.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
If Micky has got them why was he keen to keep Dean - that's not saying he hasn't i was under the impression he hadn't

Err....good question. I have a degree and a few A-levels so always try and avoid retaining people who are skilled in their job with equivalent qualifications. :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here