Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coach for Liverpool

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Only a few more people needed to upgrade to the 82 seat decker so anymore for anymore?

Provisional bookings accepted until you have match tickets is fine. As long as you confirm with me ASAP.

Muzzy

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Very tempted on price, but as have to arrange for my Dad, who lives in Hastings, Seagulls Travel might be better (they have a pick up in Bexhill). Not moaning that you can't do a pick up there, they're obviously going to have a bigger network etc...

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
[MENTION=18309]Muzzy[/MENTION] I had thought that there is no law preventing you from consuming alcohol on a bus/coach coming AWAY from a sporting event.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
[MENTION=18309]Muzzy[/MENTION] I had thought that there is no law preventing you from consuming alcohol on a bus/coach coming AWAY from a sporting event.

Not certain on that point.. Due to the fact that my company policy is zero tolerance on alcohol on board it wont make any difference anyway!

Thems the rules on this coach I'm afraid and I doubt that The Costa Express or Blues away will allow it either! We will be carrying a few minors with us and their parents/ guardians have also booked on the condition that they will not travel with a load of piss heads!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Bounce

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Hola ! Maybe intersted in 3 seats form Hickstead. Do you still have availability ?

I will pm you if I have any cancellations or if I upgrade to a larger coach... Confirmations are coming in thick and fast so I should know by the end of this week at the latest.. Hope this helps?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Do you think you can let me know if there's any cancellations or upgrades? money will be ready upon news ;)

Will do....I am just waiting for confirmations from the provisionally booked people, hopefully in the next couple of days... It will be pay on the day anyway.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Right guys... Those of you that have provisionally booked seats for this coach I need your confirmations... If you are confident of getting tickets for the match and still want to travel with me then pm me ASAP... I have a rather large waiting list of people wanting to use this coach...

PM even if you have made alternative arrangements please?

This is still a first come first serve arrangement

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Purely out of interest... are coaches on the way to sporting events allowed to stop off at boozers on the way?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think that's allowed but I don't know any that do these days... Most coaches usually get close to the stadium early and people then go off to find a safe away fan haven to drink in as far as I'm aware!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I think that's allowed but I don't know any that do these days... Most coaches usually get close to the stadium early and people then go off to find a safe away fan haven to drink in as far as I'm aware!

fair dos.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Right guys... Those of you that have provisionally booked seats for this coach I need your confirmations... If you are confident of getting tickets for the match and still want to travel with me then pm me ASAP... I have a rather large waiting list of people wanting to use this coach...

:bounce:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

:bounce:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
How far North would you be able to pick up?
I'm in north London, could I jump on at South Mimms services?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
How far North would you be able to pick up?
I'm in north London, could I jump on at South Mimms services?

Will be heading up M40 so won't be anywhere near South Mimms unfortunately!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here