Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coach for Liverpool

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Hi everyone... I can organise a coach for this trip picking up from Lewes, Falmer, Brighton and the A23 corridor to Pease Pottage!

Initial estimated cost will be £28 per person based on a full size vehicle with toilet and hot drinks on board!

If you are interested pm me ASAP!

First come first served basis!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Due to pm's coming through I have provisionally booked a coach for this game...I still need quite a few more to make this definitely run so keep them coming in please...

Pick ups as follows
Lewes railway station 07.15
Falmer railway station 07.25 (If required) I don't know about parking at The Amex on non match days ?
Preston Circus 07.40
Black Lion (Patcham) 07.50
Hickstead 08.05
Pease Pottage 08.20

Spread the word and I will keep bouncing this thread until tickets are sold out...Provisional seats can be booked subject to getting a ticket if you like.

The coach will be pay on the day (cash only).

I am sure that this will be the cheapest coach price you will get at £28 per person!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
35 seats sold subject to getting tickets... Don't hang about folks...This coach will definitely be a runner now!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This coach is selling fast now so I may need a larger or another coach which is not a problem to arrange so keep inboxing me.

Please note:

All passengers travelling by coach to this (and any other sporting event) game will NOT be allowed to carry or consume alcohol on board!!!
Sorry but this is law and any coaches and it's passengers arriving at Anfield may be subject to search and if alcohol is found on the coach they can be turned away and tickets confiscated!

I would also expect all passengers to respect others comfort and safety.. Please remember you are representing Brighton & Hove Albion, Possibly NSC and if allowed I will be happy to name and shame lol.

Thanks
Muzzy

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Good luck to all those that have booked a seat with getting tickets for this one and remember to confirm your seat with me as soon as you have got one!

Seating arrangements will be on a first come, first served basis.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Please factor in a certain % that will say they are coming but don't.

TB

That's a given TBH.... I will be asking people to let me know if they change their travel plans or cancel at the earliest opportunity and I have plenty of people that would want any spare tickets should they become available due to anyone not being able to go on the day!

Thanks

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I have now started a waiting list as the number of people provisionally booked outweighs the coach that i have booked!!

I can upgrade to an executive luxury 82 seat double deck coach if I get 20 more people...

Those that have shown an interest can you please inform me as soon as you can to confirm that your seat is required via pm.. Including your names, telephone number and Email addresses. I will also need to know where you intend to board at the stated pick up points?

If you decide to make alternative travel arrangements then Please inform me at the earliest opportunity so that I can offer someone else a place? I am making very little on this trust me! So If you don't inform me and fail to turn up I will lose money on this cheap travel offer...

Thanks to all those that have shown a provisional interest.

Regards
Muzzy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here