Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Seemed very happy to pose and chat with this lad in the west lower today. I hope he stays.

Attachments

• cms1.jpg
    cms1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 120
  • cms2.jpg
    cms2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 117

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Total and utter bullshit again ffs time for mods to ban these posters than know f*** all and post shit based on a text from a mate

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Never posted a rumour on this site since my very existence.
Been told from a Leeds contact that CMS is having a medical tomorrow.if im right i will have a 100% record.

Got no proof so take it at face value, if its not true, all well and good, but if it is, its my scoop! :lol:

I hope you are right. Yesterday proved we are a better team without him. If he stays, Gus will be obliged to play him because of his price tag. If we can recover some of our investment and move on, it will be best all round.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Total and utter bullshit again ffs time for mods to ban these posters than know f*** all and post shit based on a text from a mate

Jeez! How is anyone to know what's BS what's fact? Lets ban PS and then CMS moves!! Imagine if you were to find the first post that said Bridge was coming it would have got pretty unanimous slating. I find all the speculation entertaining .. difficult to see how it can make you angry?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Police On Standby As Leeds Close In On A ‘Mr Robert Dazzler’
Date: 2nd August 2012 at 7:35 pm | Filed under: Championship,Leeds | Author: Thomas Bradley | Tags: Brighton & Hove Albion, Craig Mackail-Smith, Leeds United Football Club
After an influx of transfer activity last week, having ears to the ground has only brought up one likely deal; in the form of Brighton & Hove Albion player Craig Mackail-Smith .

The Scottish International is reportedly close to joining Leeds United, after it was revealed Gus Poyet and Neil Warnock were locked in talks over a move for the former Posh star.

Neil Warnock had fundamentally said earlier in the week, that Ross McCormack would only leave the club if a replacement was in the making. Perhaps Neil Warnock’s wishes will come true as the possible arrival of Craig Mackail-Smith, will signal the end of the Elland Road for Ross McCormack.

Last season’s sharp shooter with Leeds United, Ross McCormack is a player that will score you goals, provided the service and the style of play is to his liking. Under Neil Warnock, a more direct approach certainly doesn’t bode well for the wee Scotsman, with many available suitors after his finishing boots.

So, where to begin with Craig Mackail-Smith. A bobby dazzler in League One, his lethal partnership with Aaron Mclean made the Scottish workhorse a hot property in the lower tiers of English Football.

After almost joining Leicester City, Craig Mackail-Smith opted for Gus Poyet’s Brighton & Hove Albion, and failed to impress with a return of 10 goals for the season. Bewildered by the choice of Mackail-Smith as the man to fire Leeds United back in to the big time, I am hoping Neil Warnock keeps hold of Ross McCormack, as the former Cardiff man’s 19 goals out shine the 10 from our potentially new striker.

If Leeds United pay anywhere near the £2.5 million Brighton & Hove Albion paid for Craig Mackail-Smith then alert the authorities, because it will be day light robbery for a striker who only scores goals at League One and below.

Fingers crossed McSmudger will pass the medical tomorrow

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Police On Standby As Leeds Close In On A ‘Mr Robert Dazzler’
Date: 2nd August 2012 at 7:35 pm | Filed under: Championship,Leeds | Author: Thomas Bradley | Tags: Brighton & Hove Albion, Craig Mackail-Smith, Leeds United Football Club
After an influx of transfer activity last week, having ears to the ground has only brought up one likely deal; in the form of Brighton & Hove Albion player Craig Mackail-Smith .

The Scottish International is reportedly close to joining Leeds United, after it was revealed Gus Poyet and Neil Warnock were locked in talks over a move for the former Posh star.

Neil Warnock had fundamentally said earlier in the week, that Ross McCormack would only leave the club if a replacement was in the making. Perhaps Neil Warnock’s wishes will come true as the possible arrival of Craig Mackail-Smith, will signal the end of the Elland Road for Ross McCormack.

Last season’s sharp shooter with Leeds United, Ross McCormack is a player that will score you goals, provided the service and the style of play is to his liking. Under Neil Warnock, a more direct approach certainly doesn’t bode well for the wee Scotsman, with many available suitors after his finishing boots.

So, where to begin with Craig Mackail-Smith. A bobby dazzler in League One, his lethal partnership with Aaron Mclean made the Scottish workhorse a hot property in the lower tiers of English Football.

After almost joining Leicester City, Craig Mackail-Smith opted for Gus Poyet’s Brighton & Hove Albion, and failed to impress with a return of 10 goals for the season. Bewildered by the choice of Mackail-Smith as the man to fire Leeds United back in to the big time, I am hoping Neil Warnock keeps hold of Ross McCormack, as the former Cardiff man’s 19 goals out shine the 10 from our potentially new striker.

If Leeds United pay anywhere near the £2.5 million Brighton & Hove Albion paid for Craig Mackail-Smith then alert the authorities, because it will be day light robbery for a striker who only scores goals at League One and below.

Fingers crossed McSmudger will pass the medical tomorrow
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, Poyet says at the Fans Forum that he wants to sign a striker to help CMS score 20+ goals this season for Brighton, but... some non-journalist who appears to know fcuk-all says CMS might be on his way to Leeds but he hope's not, and some believe the latter!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here