Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Never posted a rumour on this site since my very existence.
Been told from a Leeds contact that CMS is having a medical tomorrow.if im right i will have a 100% record.

Got no proof so take it at face value, if its not true, all well and good, but if it is, its my scoop! :lol:

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Been told from a Leeds contact that CMS is having a medical tomorrow.if im right i will have a 100% record.

Got no proof so take it at face value, if its not true, all well and good, but if it is, its my scoop! :lol:

Well on Twitter he said he didn't play today as he needed to get fit so that may be why he didn't play today but you never know with things like this

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Just don't run out of programmes....

Jul 13, 2012

Was saying today there is more to him being left out due to back problems than meets the eye.

Just hope we get a replacement before he goes.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Saw him walking to Falmer today in his full gear looked happy enough if that cheers anyone up.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Saw him in the players lounge with his missus and he looked happy, talking to all the fans happily. He seems settled down here so I doubt that rumour is correct.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you're wrong, you'll have a 0% record and will be mocked, and then shunned.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Yep he was there...

Attachments

• CMSatChelsea.jpg
    CMSatChelsea.jpg
    911.2 KB · Views: 145

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Gave him my best wishes today, and thanked him for his outstanding efforts last season. He said that he was entirely unaware of any transfer prospects :shrug:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
As Gus said at the fans' forum - "I am still looking for that [big striker up front] and it's the most difficult. We are really concentrating on trying to make sure Macca can go and score 20 goals."

Now can we stop making stories up please, or maybe taking a moment before you post made-up rumours?

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here