Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
He was no better than Barnes tonight yet gets all the praise. I love CMS but really think people are kissing his ass way too much and think he can do no wrong. Now Vicente on the other hand......:love:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He was no better than Barnes tonight yet gets all the praise. I love CMS but really think people are kissing his ass way too much and think he can do no wrong. Now Vicente on the other hand......:love:

saying he had a better or reasonable game isn't ass kissing...if u wanna talk about barnes sure..and someone earlier said about cms missing a sitter ..bit like barnes did in the first half...overal he had a reasonable game

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
LOL - Amazing how those rose tinted specs make some players look far better than they are.

Too many people think from the heart and not with the head.

Agreed.
Gus and TB won't and can't afford to keep everyone because they are tryer & a good personality with the fans.

£2.5m (rising to £3.25m) for closing down defenders .... hasn't worked out.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
CMS played ok tonight, unlucky with header first half and looked better running at players. Will score against Birmingham.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I thought he had a decent game tonight.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Barnes was awful tonight. I dont normally knock him, but tonight was a shocker

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
saying he had a better or reasonable game isn't ass kissing...if u wanna talk about barnes sure..and someone earlier said about cms missing a sitter ..bit like barnes did in the first half...overal he had a reasonable game

Yea but from where I sit when CMS gives the ball away with a stray pass it's always, 'Unlucky Craig' yet when Barnes does exactly the same they're all saying 'ffs Barnes' etc...... Maybe the 'ass kissing' comment is a bit strong but I do feel people think CMS can do no wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yea but from where I sit when CMS gives the ball away with a stray pass it's always, 'Unlucky Craig' yet when Barnes does exactly the same they're all saying 'ffs Barnes' etc...... Maybe the 'ass kissing' comment is a bit strong but I do feel people think CMS can do no wrong.

fair point....i had some guy near me nearly jump 3 rows in front having a go at barnes..i made a point of shouting praise for barnes aftr he made a gd pass

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
CMS played as well as anyone first half. Thought he won way more than he should have in the air. Needs to stay another year.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I thought although he should have put away a chance he was quality.
There are so many strikers that give you NOTHING when they don't score. They don't add to the team. CMS however, gives you EVERYHING even if he's not scoring and contributes massively to the team.

I love you Macca!!!!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sadly the law of diminishing returns seems to have kicked in with CMS. The harder he tries, the less reward he gets.

Agreed. Thought he had a good game and decent early chance in the first half. Put himself about a lot...though whether the inept performances of Painter and Dicker put a gloss on CMS' game is another matter...thought he was fine tonight.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I think CMS looks most dangerous when our keeper hoofs the ball down to him.

I know everyone on here hates that style, like the way Southampton play. But it was the same against burnley at home. When we had 2 sent off and we just kept whacking the ball down to him.

Definately looked better than of late with the ball hoofed to him earlier .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here