Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thought he had his best game for a long time, glad he got the full 90 as well.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I thought he was going to knock Kuzsack out by the 75th minute! Really like CMS but it's so obvious seeing him unable to play to his best by being alone upfront. He's got to be about 5,11? 6ft max. He was dwarfed by lurch today!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He is very good at shooting straight at the 'keeper.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
About half way through the first half, he had a tussle with a watford defender....and his right leg was showing in all its glory.....CMS IS GOD:drool:

Will not score if he plays from saturday untill christmas,would love him to prove me wrong but he does not fit in.Best for him and us if he moves on.He should have gone to West Ham,as he deserves success,there style of play would suit him.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I think CMS looks most dangerous when our keeper hoofs the ball down to him.

I know everyone on here hates that style, like the way Southampton play. But it was the same against burnley at home. When we had 2 sent off and we just kept whacking the ball down to him.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Cant believe people think he had a good game or it was his best game for a while :facepalm: he played cr@p and the sitter he missed right at the end jesus a 1 legged blind man could of scored it & yes I admit Im one of the people who thinks we should sell if a offer comes in as we need a different type of foward as CMS isnt the one.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Cant believe people think he had a good game or it was his best game for a while :facepalm: he played cr@p and the sitter he missed right at the end jesus a 1 legged blind man could of scored it & yes I admit Im one of the people who thinks we should sell if a offer comes in as we need a different type of foward as CMS isnt the one.

He slipped that's why he missed it.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I thought he was going to knock Kuzsack out by the 75th minute! Really like CMS but it's so obvious seeing him unable to play to his best by being alone upfront. He's got to be about 5,11? 6ft max. He was dwarfed by lurch today!

There is no way he is anything near 6 foot, Barnes dwarfs him and he is 6'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here