Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CMS - what would you do?

CMS - what would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
CMS for whatever reason has been a total failure for the club. I cannot see a single reason other than he appears to be a nice bloke to renew his contract. Sell him? Seriously who would buy him right now?

I would keep him as an impact sub as his workrate is good until the summer but we need a striker and now if we are going to stay up IMO

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
He was not a total failure. He was just a slight disappointment initially put down to style of play incompatibility, though he made and scored some key goals. He had a long term injury and like many, does not seem to have regained what mojo he had before and considering he relied on his pace, his age is a bit of a factor already.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Play him in his position off another striker. If we ever did that I think we'd see a much better player who is good enough for the championship. Playing him on his own upfront as we always have is ridiculous and we'll never get the best out of him.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I prefer to remember his over head kick against Burnley.

Or his double against Leeds.

Or his perfermance at home to Burnley against 10 men, he was immense that day

Yep another game where he missed a sitter from 8 yards out as yesterday like the bloke but just doesn't score.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anyone like to change their mind ???

Hoping for a 10 minute cameo on Saturday to say goodbye and then it's best of luck at your next club.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If we give him more money to play for us I will actually question everything I thought I understood about football.

The bloke is a TOP chap and I've been DESPERATE for it to work out for him....but if ever there was a natural parting of the ways with the end of his current deal, then it's now.

Wish him well. I can't sit here and slag off anyone who tries as hard as him, even if he wasn't quite up to the standard required.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I will stick with give him a new contract. If we can sign betterwe can sell him in January or send o loan with thempaying his wages.

I can't believe you had the temerity to accuse [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] of having "zilch" football knowledge when you come up with rubbish like this.

a) he's not very good
b) we CAN sign someone better, and well before January.
c) even if we couldn't, nobody is going to take him on loan and pay ALL his wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here