Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS vs Palace live on Youtube tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent game, some of those CPFC boys were very quick and skilful.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We've got a number of exciting prospects in that team, Walton I can see making the step up to 3rd choice next season if we release one of Casper or Pete and I like the look of Rea, the 4th choice we're looking for?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Maybe bring him on for the last 10 minutes.

I can't see it myself; although it'd be good to see as he really does have something about Leeds. I got a cab to Elland Road from the station back in August, and the driver asked if CMS was back playing yet. I told him he was still out injured for a couple of months, to which he replied 'he could be sat on the bench on crutches, and I'd still back him to bloody score against Leeds!'

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're wearing a Lancing FC shirt I think, definitely not a Palace kit. Their black away kit would have clashed with the referee and linesmen.

Sussex County FA shirt.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Good game. First half i thought we attacked well but didn't take our chances. Brighton took theirs. Brighton keeper was 100% MOM.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good game. First half i thought was attacked well but didn't take our chances. Brighton took theirs. Brighton keeper was 100% MOM.

Bit like Joe Hart? We'll put an asterisk by the scoreline in the books, so when people look back, they'll know that even though Palace lost, the opposition keeper was Man of the Match.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bob Booker gave the MOTM too Walton. Bottle of Champagne. "Come to my office to collect. Is he old enough to drink?" :lol:

Where exactly is Bob Booker's "office" these days?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Bit like Joe Hart? We'll put an asterisk by the scoreline in the books, so when people look back, they'll know that even though Palace lost, the opposition keeper was Man of the Match.

He was superb i thought. Commanded his box and made some very good saves. The lad who was the on the left (later went up front ) was also good.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was superb i thought. Commanded his box and made some very good saves. The lad who was the on the left (later went up front ) was also good.

:thumbsup:

I didn't see much of it to be honest, but the twitter feed suggested he did alright. Hope so anyway, as it's about time we produced a goalkeeper of note via the youth team (well, and Plymouth).

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just back from the game. Really enjoyed it. Big crowd as well.
Macca came around half of the pitch after he came off and had his photo taken with many fans, and chatted for a long time to many of them.
I did hear one fan ask if he would be fit for Leeds, seems a bit early.
Some good performances and nice football. Keeper looks really sound.
Nice pint in the clubhouse at half time, no queuing and real ale, put the non existent facilities at Watford to shame.
Very glad that i went.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Where exactly is Bob Booker's "office" these days?

He didn't tell us. I think it was just a throwaway line for the Booker effect. There must be plenty of spare room at the Amex.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't watch the whole thing (only caught last 15) but thought Asmundsson looked decent in the 'Bridcutt' role (no Richards though which is a shame)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here