Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Don't recall hearing a CMS related song on Saturday, what was it ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Are we talking about the CMS song that has been being sung for about 10 games now, or is it something new?

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Are we talking about the CMS song that has been being sung for about 10 games now, or is it something new?

10 games - really? Can't say I have head it before and I've been to every home game this season and sit in the North. Not been to any away games as of yet though so unless that is what you mean.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
No, it's been sung in the North Stand pretty much every game this season, well underneath the scoreboard in the North anyway.

Never heard it before Cov game - maybe coz I am in N1A.......anyway, it sounds good

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's definitely been sung in the North since early season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No, it's been sung in the North Stand pretty much every game this season, well underneath the scoreboard in the North anyway.

It was going non stop for the last ten minutes of the first half and at various times in the second half on the right side

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

Took a while for it to catch on, but it got started at Cardiff by myself and a few others.:smile:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
to the tune of - i just cant get enough.

heard some lads singing the full lyrics at the weekend, not just the do, do's. made me laugh out loud but quite lenghty.

still would be great if more home fans would sing it. deff an away game song to be sung on mass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here