Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS ..... sell him or keep him?

CMS the poll

• Keep him - he will score the goals this season just you watch.

Votes: 264 88.6%
  • Sell him - had the chance last year like others, but failed. (to a degree)

Votes: 27 9.1%
  • Dont care.

Votes: 7 2.3%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Craig, if you're reading this, most of us want you to stay. We know you're an honest professional, hard working and give 100 per cent every game. Ignore the fickle fuckwits and carry on doing what you do

edit wrong user.

Last edited:

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Looking forward to the start of next season [/sarcasm]. This thread reminds me of those around me that do nothing but slag the players off ALL game :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Embarrassing that a rather vocal minority can end up with people feeling the need to start this sort of poll - 90% saying keep him says it all

Spot on. It's usually those who 'like' to form controversial opinions that shout loudly unfortunately. Or, if you like, those that don't have a fuicking clue or GET football. I just hope Craig doesn't see that crap.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It baffled me why we bought such a good player to isolate him in the way the system did.

It's Smith into Smith,and out to Smith,and Smith with a perfect cross...........and Smith must score.

Runs himself ragged trying to do the work of three men,and yet some people moan.

Give him some support,and get an abacus to count his goals.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Keep him he causes panic to most defenders pulling them out of position etc. which should allow others a greater oportunity to score.
Good team player and fantastic work rate.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Keep, he's a great player, but I agree that if a decent enough offer comes in then I wouldn't be heartbroken to see him leave.
Hope he bangs them in (for us) this season.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Embarrassing that a rather vocal minority can end up with people feeling the need to start this sort of poll - 90% saying keep him says it all

These polls are great for showing up the vocal minority. There was one last season on should we get rid of Poyet after a couple of bad results, 99% voted for him to stay.

LondonRoad

Aug 21, 2011
Course you should keep him. Glad to see the majority realize that all he needs is great service and he'll be well into double figures!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If the price is right then sell, he's a good player but he's not brilliant and I think we could spend that money better. A Hoskins/Barnes partnership may not be too bad upfront anyway.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hmmm......I could impersonate ees complicated,no? and cause all sorts of mischief...mwaahaaahaaahaaaa

Sorry fella. It looked as if you'd started the thread then slagged it off. I missed the "No" part of the username. Easy mistake. :smile:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Gotta keep him, unless some one makes a silly offer for him.

I'm sure CMS has been quoted that he's looking at DVD's of last seasons performances to see how he can adapt to our playing style better and to see where he could have been better with his movement etc.

I have a feeling he'll be hotter this season for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here