Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm sure BHA would announce the signing prior to his old club confirming he has left ?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
A baby seagull has just taken its first flight off of my roof! Its a sign I tell ya, a sign!! Come on FFS someone confirm which club he's gone to.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Nothing on BBC Sportsday Live, nothing on Sky Sports News, nothing on SkySports Transfer Centre...crazy that a big deal has potentionally been done yet no one has reported it other than TalkSport

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
here we go

@BBCCambsSport understands Craig Mackail-Smith will complete a move from Peterborough to Brighton this afternoon. #theposh

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If this doesn't happen, maybe we should just take our cash and put a bid in for Zamora.

I am joking.

Or am I?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nothing on BBC Sportsday Live, nothing on Sky Sports News, nothing on SkySports Transfer Centre...crazy that a big deal has potentionally been done yet no one has reported it other than TalkSport

To be fair to TalkSPORT they are probably more on top of this because it involves clubs that the presenters follow. You have Moose (West Ham), Durham (Posh) and not to forget Robyn (Brighton).

Meanwhile, to the rest, it's outside of the Premiership, therefore not worth reporting until the deal has been officially announced.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
on the leicester forums

Posted Today, 11:36 AM
Wow.

West Ham, Leicester, Norwich and QPR losing out on a player to Brighton...

I know how he feels

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here