Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not looking doesn't work, keep wondering if I'm missing something. :lol:
I just want him to sign for someone, if it's not us then fine, just want to know. It's the hope that gets you etc.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I'm very relaxed about all this after all whether CMS signs or not or even if we were never even close to getting him its worth noting we have £3million to spend on a striker, f*** my hairy nuts, I'll say it again THREE MILLION QUID!!!! It doesn;t matter whether we get him or not because we'll get someone else equally good if not.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The sun is shining, I have the day off work and I am in a very very good mood.

Milky coffee in the garden for me I think. :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i think we were used . Surely was never realistic but seems we all got caught up again
Speak for yourself, I didn't.

If he were to sign, I'd be more shocked than most, and you can all say 'told you so'. I just don't see anything from a reliable source, and I assume he'd rather join a bigger club, so I don't see it.

What I am delighted about is the fact that we were interested in the first place. As other threads discuss, this shows that at least we intend (and are backing up with money) to bring quality players in.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm very relaxed about all this after all whether CMS signs or not or even if we were never even close to getting him its worth noting we have £3million to spend on a striker, f*** my hairy nuts, I'll say it again THREE MILLION QUID!!!! It doesn;t matter whether we get him or not because we'll get someone else equally good if not.

Trouble is it may well force us to bid more on other players now it's common knowledge we have the cash to spend

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

me too along with toast and ginger marmarlade

CMS not signing and Bob Booker back as first team coach, I knew it was all too good to be true!! :laugh:

CMS might sign
BOOKER to sell matchday programmes

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Christ it's nearly midday. This morning has flown by. I was wondering why I've got a bit of a headache and then I realised, I've been leaning right up to the screen, as if having my eyes closer to it will help some definite news come through

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brian Stimpson: It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

400full.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

f***ing hell, it's party time at your house!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Speak for yourself, I didn't.

If he were to sign, I'd be more shocked than most, and you can all say 'told you so'. I just don't see anything from a reliable source, and I assume he'd rather join a bigger club, so I don't see it.

What I am delighted about is the fact that we were interested in the first place. As other threads discuss, this shows that at least we intend (and are backing up with money) to bring quality players in.

I'm not so sure, there does seem to be something in this. It's definitely stronger than the usual rubbish on here, anyway. That fact that Bozza is saying it is definite makes me think there must be something in it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
cpfclatest Crystal Palace
How can it be that Brighton seem able to afford CMS but not extend Glenn Murray's contract? #cpfc

:lol:

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I think I have viewed this thread at least 100 times this morning. The potential of CMS signing is approximately 18 times more interesting than my job.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I was fairly confident and had a "feeling" he might sign but just seen this spanner in the works on Sky Sports

But QPR are now also thought to be in the running though and Fry has now revealed he is waiting on an answer from the Scotland international.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here