Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Okay - we now have Talksport, SSN, BBC Local Radio and the Argus all saying he is ours - f***ing GET IN THERE !

:goal::

clap: :amex: :cheery:

when a such a balanced insightful poster with so much decorum usually, then shouts - f***ing GET IN THERE.

My smile is almost up to my ears....... btw THIS ^^ f***ing GET IN THERE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
so now for LUALUA pls - even if it's a loan to buy I WANT him here... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - do you know if your info meant a perm move at the mo is off - or did that include a loan deal?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Firstly I'm just so used to a load of shit, followed by a heap more, being posted about Owen et al, which was never more than a load of bull. Secondly, I don't understand why CMS would sign for us instead of Leicester or West Sham (and the others). It's not that I think we have no ambition. I love our club, I just don't see us on the same level regarding number of fans, potential etc, as the others competing for CMS.

So if my negativity proves (probably any minute) to be unfounded, I will lie down in the garden and you can all come and piss on me. I just hope no one here knows my address.

Fair enough, all good points no need for the pee. I was just wondering like.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Good point. I really do hope this shuts up those who made the ridiculous claim that we 'couldn't afford' to keep Murray.

Just shrug it off. How many people on here have said 'No chance' to players people KNEW were joining us. It's annoying but just the way it is. It shows what I always knew. We weren't interested in keeping Murray because Gus didn't like his attitude and he was demanding too much. We've offloaded the oddball to the scum and now we're bringing in real quality.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Glenn who?
Still won't believe it till i see it, this is too good to be true.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
SkySports.com
"Brighton are believed to be in advanced talks with the player about making the move to the AMEX Stadium."

That's less confirmed than they earlier confirmed?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh Posh Spice is a slapper
She's just a f***ing mess
and when she's shaggin Beckham
she thinks of CMS

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well I am frigging exhausted

it'll almost be an anticlimax when he finally signs

*needs a dark room to lie down in*

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
People are posting faster than I can read the quotes - whats all the excitement for ?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
where is steve foster lol.....the most negative poster ever always go missing when there is great news

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
SkySports.com
"Brighton are believed to be in advanced talks with the player about making the move to the AMEX Stadium."

That's less confirmed than they earlier confirmed?

Relax Trigg. I've been having milky coffee's all morning. If that doesn't tell you what you need to know then I don't know what does. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here