Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm loving all these so called big teams fans getting themselves all worked up because 'little' Brighton are doing them over in the transfer market! haha, £100million stadium the best outside the premiership, best young manager outside the premiership, £15million training ground and facilities planned, already putting in planning permission to increase the stadium up to 32-33,000 capacity, 18,000 season ticket holders, apparently large transfer war chest for Gus. Little Brighton my arse, we are big time now and you better believe it you mugs!

Alot of these clubs have had bigger grounds and state of the art training facilities for decades. We've been dogshit for the last 20 years and have never actually had our own training ground, you can kind of see where they're coming from

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right, I can't take much more of this. Going out for a fag and a wander. He'd better have bloody signed by the time I get back

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
already putting in planning permission to increase the stadium up to 32-33,000 capacity
Thought it was about 30, is it really 32/33? (need a break from this CMS banter)

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
On 16th May, Talksport wrote:

Steve McClaren to be named new West Ham manager
By talkSPORT
Monday, May 16
2 comments talkSPORT understands former England boss Steve McClaren will be the new West Ham manager.

The former Middlesbrough boss was relieved of his duties with Wolfsburg in December 2010 and has been looking for another role ever since.

Avram Grant was sacked as West Ham manager after the Hammers lost their penultimate Premier League fixture to Wigan, sending them down to the Championship.

It is now understood that David Gold, David Sullivan and Karen Brady have set their heart on McClaren to lead the Hammers back to the top-flight.

The Everton assistant manager Steve Round is believed to be McClaren's first choice as this number two.

-----------------------

No disrespect, but I hope the info is much better this time.

However, the idea of Gus selling the club is 100% believable. He is a born winner and he seriously believes he will get us into the Premiership. If it is true, this could be the transfer that changes everything as far as the perception of our club goes.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
3MILLION QUID on a player. Never thought I would see the day.

It wasn't long ago that we got excited about signing Chris Holroyd!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
From Saturday's Argus

Asked if he had given up on Mackail-Smith last night he said: “Have Peterborough said they rejected our offer?

“But it’s not in my hands. It is in Leicester’s hands

Wonder what Leicester did to piss him off?

Sven offered CMS a night out with Nancy D'Ellio as a deal sweetener

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
From Sky sports news....

Speculation: Skysports.com understands Brighton have won the race for Peterborough striker Craig Mackail-Smith.

Come on!!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well the 50 pages are up. I reckon the club are waiting for the 1000th post in this thread before letting us know anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here