Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS is old news

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
More than £2.5m on a defender? Or are we still not looking to strengthen at the back??
It's been lost in the chaos but Gus has talked about signing a defender.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Should this happen, I'm going to have a guess that this player will be a playmaker.

Not Owen Garvan though, obviously.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
wonder what Murry must be thinking, and thinking about it what the palace fans too we couldn't match there offer as we are a smaller club lol

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm with Sheebo on this one: KLL, Lansbury, Gudjohnsen and Woods please Mr. Bloom.

If CMS is confirmed then I am begining to think that these boys are more than a possibility too. I wonder who is going to be the playmaker that sets our speedsters CMS, Hoskins, Buckley and KLL free? Would Lansbury fit that role?

Gudjohnsen is hardly a speedster so hope he could keep up, but would give us some top level experience and aerial power?

My head is spinning visualising that lot playing together - and who plays where....and thats with Barnes, Bergkamp, Caskey, Dunk etc on the bench too. Blimey.......could be very exciting going forward but a bit vulnerable at the back, so finding a decent defender or two would top things off nicely. Can we afford all this - and increase capacity at the Amex? Oh.......and a training complex / academy. Its almost too much to take in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
wonder what Murry must be thinking, and thinking about it what the palace fans too we couldn't match there offer as we are a smaller club lol

Murray did what was best for him and his family based on what he was being offered to him at the time. Leave him to it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I imagine Murray may be thinking, "thank goodness I made the move. Would I have got a game otherwise?"

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
from what ive heard lansbury is not on the cards. he has a couple of prem clubs looking at him and we hav yet to make an offer though....

You never know as per CMS but just what ive heard

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
But then many on here said we'd have no chance of signing CMS but yet look at today!

I agree you never know, but what i heard is we havent offered for him and we are not on his radar. However, i believe if Gus met any player he could make us sound like Real Madrid and get almost anyone on board.

Like i say just what i heard that this has little substance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here