Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Injured

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hope it's a "Steven Gerrard injury". One of those niggly little knocks that miraculously clear up come Saturday.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hope it's a "Steven Gerrard injury". One of those niggly little knocks that miraculously clear up come Saturday.

Hope so. If that is the case, then any "official" word from the club wouldn't be much use to us anyway, as they would still need to make it sound serious enough to justify him pulling out. They can hardly say "oh, he's fine, don't panic, he'll start on Saturday."

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oddly nothing in the Argus article this morning, which to my mind would suggest it's not a big problem.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Just back from couple of days off. Good news on CMS. Gus expects him to be back in training Wed/Thurs #bhafc

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
apparently someone dropped their wallet in the pub and there was a massive bundle.....cms got he cash but kenny miller bit him on the arse so hard he pulled a muscle.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Argus confirm Naylor's above tweet... fingers-crossed all OK then... phew!

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
It looks like it will be ok , but my Peterboro supporting mate said the only time CMS was ever injured was due to back injury. It was diagnosed as a need for ' body realignment ' and he was out for 2 months. No idea what the treatment was or what it actually means .Hope it is not a repeat.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
......I'm sure a word with Gus re that niggling back injury would have ensured it was a wise thing to withdraw from the squad, and that's from a fellow Scotsman.

Gus is Scottish??

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here